!! TWINS !!
I had some questions and discussions on this topic in a last few days. Is there something in astrology that can predict about birth of twins. A short answer is YES. (But when you look into details it is pretty much difficult to predict for sure.)
When I say Guru /Jupiter planet is Santati Karak: It means, it has presidential powers when it comes to Santati! :) Even if you have bad planetary influence in 5th house (Santati) of your horoscope, a well placed Guru in the horoscope ensures good results (or reduces many ill effects of the bad influences).
In short GEMINI, VIRGO, Sagittarius and Pisces are TWIN signs (Dwi-svabhavi) and Guru or owner of 5th house (Santati) in Horoscope in these signs does add to the probability of twins.
1. Folks born from Mid Feb 1975 to Feb end 1976 would have a great chance to have twins for a simple fact that the Jupiter (Guru) which is Santati-Karak graha was in a Twin-Sign of Meen/Pisces.
2. The most strange fact is that MANY twins have also been born on this period! There were 5 twins that joined our college (2 year junior) in the same year. Imagine Govt Engg College Aurangabad. Total intake capacity for a year was less than 300 and we had 5 twins making it thru! :) (We had one more pair joining our IT Company born in similar timeframe)
3. In 1975: the fact that Shani / Saturn was in Twin Raashi of Gemini / Mithun did add to the overall effect!!
4. There was a girl in our project born in 1976 and that too with Moon Sign of Meen and also Sun in Gemini! With Shani and Guru also in Gemini and Pisces, I used to joke that she might have twins. I think she did have twins some 6-7 years later. :) In 1996: I was a more of a "Kudmudya Jyotishi" than I am now but still the probability was very high for her. This despite she marrying a FIXED Vrushchik/Scorpio moon-sign guy!
5. Similar period was from Feb 1987 to Feb 1988 (Guru in Meen raashi) and with Shani also in another twin raashi of Sagittarius/Dhanu!!
6. Even 2 years senior batch had some twin folks in our college (72 born – when Guru was in Dhanu rashi)
I saw a horoscope of Singh (Leo) ascendant; Guru was in 3rd house Tula rashi and Shukra in Mesh rashi in 9th house. Chandra and Mangal were in Kanya rashi. As Moon sign of Kanya – The 3rd owner from Moon is Mangal and 3rd owner from lagna is Shukra – 3rd house Shows Siblings.
The NAVAMANSH horoscope shows Guru in Dhanu navamansh, Budh Shukra in Mithun navamansh, Mangal in Meen navamansh. This person had a twin sister! J J This example not only show importance of the Navamansh Horoscope but also shows why 3, 6, 9, 12 signs in the horoscope or navamansh are called TWIN in nature (Dwi-swabhavi). In this girl’s horoscope the planet in 3rd house was in Dhanu navamansh and the owner of the 3rd house from lagna was in Mithun navamansh and with rashi-swami budh in navamansh also in Mithun. Also, 3rd owner from Moon also in Kanya rashi and Meen navamansh!!
The anubhuti that she had a twin sister was a jolt to me and such events contribute MUCH More to your growth as an astrologer than reading 1000s of books without actual “anubhuti”.