Tuesday, November 17, 2009
1. "Santati Karak" planet Guru in Meen raashi and in Meen Navamansh. Meen raashi is DWI-Swabhav raashi and meen navamansh in it is last 3 degree 10 minutes which takes the dwiswabhav part to a higher degree. So, possibility of "twins" is there in the "root" form in the horoscope. But Guru stays in one raashi for 12 months and in 1 navamansh for 1.3+ months. So all folks born in this period would have this formation.
2. Now, in this Dhanu lagna horosocpe, Mesh was in the sign in the 5th house (Santati sthan). The owner of the Mesh sign i.e. santati sthan in this horoscope -- MANGAL-- was in Kumbh raashi and surprise -- again in Meen navamansh in Kumbh raashi!! So additional effect. Mangal changes sign in aprx 45 days and 1 navamansh in aprx 6 days. The Dhanu lagna was only for 2 hrs each day in those 6 days! So this narrows down the tme period quite a bit.
3. BUT, Mangal is also with Shani although not very close -- This shows that there could be some issues wth at least 1st Santati.
4.a Mangal is "Bhratru-Karak" i.e. "sibling-karak" (for everyone)-- It is in the 3rd house in the horoscope - 3rd house is also of Siblings (apart from other things). So it being with Shani either shows pregnancy issues to his mother after his birth OR some longevity/accidental issues with his next brother related to legs.
4.b Shani being the owner of the 3rd house (Kumbh raashi) ONLY adds to these effects of 4a as both bhratru-karak and sibling house owner are together in 3rd house which is of siblings.
5. The biggest Santati decision making factor is that Guru is 5th from Moon (Vrushchik) and also owner of 5th house from moon. (5th house is Santati sthan) This seals the deal as they say.
1. Yes, the 1st pregnancy for him was twins but it turned to be a mis-carriage.
2. His younger bro passed away in aprx 10 years back.
3. I did not check about a miscarriage etc to mother with him.
This example shows or illustrates what is meant by Guru being Santati-Karak, Mangal being Bhratru-Karak and also aspects about or effects of Shani-Mangal yuti in the horoscope especially when they are the owner of 3rd house.
I have a separate post for HIGH number of TWINS born in Feb 1975 to Mar 1976 and also quite a few folks born in this period have been blessed with twins. (Guru was in Meen raashi in this period & was wakri in Meen navamansh increasing the period of Guru being in Meen navamansh!) : http://astromnc.blogspot.com/2009/03/twins.html
Saturday, November 7, 2009
O.P. Nayyar is my 'the' most favorite of the music directors. Well, all music directors from 40/50/60s are irresistable anyways but somehow OP's songs have an exclusve "lock" on my heart right from childhood when I didn't even know what a music director was about! :) Well, the reason for OP is just a "Case Study" and a selection oof a famous person to explain something basic about the "art of horoscope analysis".
Someone asked 2 days back "Why the hell Navamansh Horoscope is SO important??". Very simple question, very complex answer: To start with 9 is the # which is found in nature (and in astrlogy) in abundance!
1. 9 planets (Including Raahu/Ketu) excluding Harshal, Neptune.
2. 9 nakshtra-swami (of 27 nakshatras) each planet "owns" 3 nakshatras. Vimshottari mahadasha has 9 planets (obviously all 9 nakshatra swami(s)
3. 9 digits
4. Every sign has 9 "charan"(s) i.e. 9 equal parts of 3degree 10minutes for each charan.
5. 360 degrees (3+6+0) = 9
6. 72 heart beats per minute? (Normal rate).
7. 1440 minutes in a day -- again 9 or for that matter 525600 in a year (9!)
To cut it short, 9 has a mystical importance in all esoteric things.
The Navamansh horoscope calculation is a simple one: Every Sign is divided in 9 parts (called charan or navamansh) and each of these parts is assigned to 1 of 9 planets(their signs. Start with Aries sign-- Assign 1st part to Aries (Mars), seconds to Taurus (Venus) and so on. The Taurus sign would start with Capri navamansh and so on. You have to start over once you finish 12 signs in the sequece. (Same rashi, Same Navamansh is called as "Vargottam" navamansh).
Now, your ascendant point degree will belong to some sign & some navamansh in it, it wil become the 1st rashi in your Navamansh Horoscope. i.e. even if your ascendant is Aries -- You Navamansh Horoscope ascendant could be from Aries to Saggitarius (9 charans in Aries sign). Basically, For a day, Navamansh increases 12 ascendants signs and lagna-patrikas to 12*9 = 108. This helps horoscope analysis as most of the Grahayog are similar in a given day and folks born in given 2 hrs have a very similar horoscope! So navamansh horoscope is used for "Sukshma-wichar".
O.P Nayyar born in 16th Jan, 1927 (it is NOT 1926) 7 days before his dear friend Shivsena-Supremo Balasaheb Thackeray (23rd). From my calculations and "backtracking" he must be born under Aquarius lagna rashi (height) and also Jan 1954 marks the start of his Shani mahadasha for 19 years where he gave unforgettable music & got a great mass-support-frenzy. (I have mentioned this in my Shani Mahadasha post a few days back).
Have a look at this navamansh Horoscope (of 16 Jan 1927):
1. Shani is in Vrushchik rashi in main horoscope but it is in Uchcha navamansh of Libra (Tula) in navamansh horoscope! (Same as Balasaheb).
2. Mangal is in very strong Aries sign in main horoscope but it is in artistic Libra navamansh in the navamansh horoscope -- hence music etc instead of say sports! :)
3. Guru is in kumbh raashi in main horoscope but it is in swa-navamansh (Dhanu) in navamansh horoscope. -- Before Shani mahadasha he had Guru mahadasha for 16 years -- he must have got a great education and Guru as Guru is well placed in 1st house, 9th to Moon and in Dhanu navamansh inhis horoscope. He leveraged this knowledge in Shani mahadasha.
4. The Sun is in Vargottam navamansh. Makar raashi and makar navamansh.
5. VENUS(Shukra) although in a conservative Makar rashi in main horoscope, is in Swa-navamansh of Vrushabh is the Navamansh horoscope!!!
6. Raahu is with Moon in Mithun rashi uchcha for Raahu -- Rahu is in Kumbh navamansh -- very strong for Raahu.
Now, you can start to appreciate the power and importance of the navamansh horoscope. Any planet in the main horoscope HAS to be analysed in Navamansh horoscope in order to guage its power and resultant effect in its Mahadasha or AntarDasha.
It is very interesting to note that Balasaheb also had a GREAT run in Shani mahadasha from 1980 to 1999 due to uchcha navamansh Shani : it is located 3rd from Moon and 11th from Lagna/Sun sign in main horoscope (3, 6, 11 are VERY good positions of Shani for a politician or for anyone who wants mass-support). OP had Shani mahadasha from 1954 to 1973. Of course, Shani in Vrushchik raashi in main horoscope and Vrushchik raashi's owner Mangal in self raashi increases power of this shani in main horoscope quite a bit. Shani mahadasha was important as very imp planets in Shani's sign (Sun, Venus in Makar, Guru in Kunbh) -- OP Kumbh lagna - Balasaheb Makar Lagna.
But, ONLY navamansh horoscope analysis would be a complete NO-NO. It has to be used #2 after the main horoscope. Astrologer Late M. D. Bhat, elder brother of great V. D. Bhat had published a MUST have book "Navamansh Rahasya" on the power of navamansh analysis for each planet and has shared his experiences and of course LOGICAL reasoning/analysis and praachin grantha's thought for each planet in each navamansh in this book. He especially explains very well the specific STARS that are in a given charan/navamansh & proximity of any planet to those stars makes that navamansh powerful in a given horoscope.
Only recently I realised that my Guru is in Kumbh raashi Kumvh navamansh and VERY close to a star which is known for Gudh-tatva Advance Studies. My Sun is in Revati nakshatra Meen rasshi Meen navamanash (B-date : 11th April) -- It also has a similar effect (esoteric knowledge, short writing, plays etc), My Neptune (owner of all that is GUDH, unexplainable) is in the 1st house with Moon and Raahu and is in again Vrushchik raashi Vrushchik navamansh -- relates again to GUDH, mystic and hidden stuff. Harshal is in 12th house (Moksha-Trikon) and again is in Libra rashi Libra navamansh -- again indicates mystic study & mystic "gatee". Date of 11 is also called as Master number and some cultures call it the date of the mystiques/psychics. Total b-date addition of 9 doesn't hurt! :)
Apart from the main horoscope (5th hosue Ravi, 1st house Neptune with Raahu/Moon, 4th house Guru- Gajakesari) that shows mystic/astrological studies or past-karma -- It is NAVAMANSH that puts the cement in the bricks of the main horoscope. Without this cement the main horoscope analysis is not good enough.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
1. When shani mangal are in 8th house of a horoscope or Mangal is in 2nd and Shani is in 8th or vice versa (either together or opposite 180degrees apart)
a. This combo shows issues with Internal Reproductive Organs (Kidneys for examples) and also 2nd house which shows eyes, teeth, neck.
b. This combo also shows issues with the body-part that is indicated by the sign they are in. For example Shani Mangal are in Kanya raashi: Stomach issues, when in Mithun raashi: Arms/Shoulders, Sinvha raashi: Heart and Spine, In Meen raashi ankles/feet and so on.
c. This combo also indicates that there are chances of that his/her mother could have a miscarriage or some issues with pregnancy after him/her (if of course taken a chance).
So Shani Mangal together or opposite affects the body-part shown by the House(s) and also the body part indicated by the Sign/Rashi they are in.
Apart from this Mangal being "karak" of Blood, Sports, Bikes, Cars, Siblings :: It could also show issues with these things. Need to drive carefully, take care of siblings (karmic burden!) and also not be nasty with masses/workers -- rather help them as Shani is masses -- workers.
Even Mangal in Kark raashi (neech raasshi) could show hemoglobin issues, lack of red-factor in the blood or some content of the blood could shows some deficiency.
Please never forget that Guru's aspect (drushti) in the horoscope changes the outcome quite a bit and it will reduce the impact quite a bit but cannot negate it completely. Guru's drushti would help you pay-off by good-karma and not by sufferings all the time! A real life Guru would do the same in absence of Guru's drushti in the horoscope!
We will continue the discussion on some examples how Astrology could be used to double-check extreme diagnosis by doctor and suggestion for some serious surgery etc should be checked in the horoscope. Almost always, extreme health situations are reflected in the horoscope. Say Mangal-Ketu close in Moola nakshatra could show hereditary issues with blood from maternal family and so on.
Even using Palmistry: Formation of mounts and signs on mounts -- it is very easy to make some assessment on possibility of deceases. I avoid meeting folks as analysing horoscope from a 1000s of miles of distance and making very acurate analysis gives me some mental kick and challenge! :) But when time-date are in doubt, there is nothing better than the Palm and of course face!! :)