Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Astro discussion while having a tea at Tulsi (Deccan)

I meet my friends at Deccan as it is a central place for all. I used to be @Tulsi (Chaay restaurant?) every week previously, now a days it has reduced a bit but still once a month is always there.

Well, sometime in the year of 2007, I was waiting for my friends to arrive. As usual, I bought the new AutoCar and an astrological weekly magazine for TP. A guy in mid to late 30s joins the table. He requests for the astro magazine & starts going thru it....I think of surprising the guy and after some observation, I ask him if his birth-date is from Feb 14th to March 14th...He says "yes, but how do you know!?"..I further ask if he was born in the evening, 5 to 7 p.m. He is further amused....!! He requests me how I was able to tell this. He had an idea as he was going thru Astro magazine that belonged to me but my attire wasn't (at all) of what you expect of an Astrologer! :)

I guessed that his Sun sign prob'ly was Aquarius (Feb 14th to March 14th) and from his face/forehead, he appeared to be Leo (Sinvha) ascendant guy and hence the time of evening when Sun is descending in Kumbh and Leo/Sinvha sign is ascending he was born. (ascendant rules the face more along with Sun and Moon in that order).

I couldn't place his moon sign -- no clue -- but I felt it was Earth-Sign looking at his "Square type fingers" (ref: Palmistry). Earth signs are Vrushabh, Kanya and Makar.. ---> He indeed was of Makar raashi!! :)

NOW,
He was really curious to know what was in store for him and I did give him various projections based on his Moon sign of Makar and Sun Sign of Kumbh for 2005 to 2007 -- It did match 90%!!! This didn't give ME much kick! :) I was curious, I thought the guy was from the late 1960s...So Shani in either Meen or Mesh raashi. From his Voice, I couldn't conclude if it was in Meen as voice was a bit raspy. Shani in Meen rashi would have been 8th to him and voice would have been weaker (2nd and 8th house Shani is good for voice for girls only!) But, as there was a good possibility that Shani was in Meen raashi; I thought of checking some of his life events.

As I knew that Raahu was in Meen raashi in 68/69...I asked him if he had issues with ankles and flat feet -- and also if he hurts his feet/ankles/fingers from time to time --- He was flabbergasted -- :) :) He confirmed it indeed was the case....!!

So, Raahu and Shani in Meen raashi and that too 8th house of this guy (Mrutyu sthan, Peeda sthan). Now, it was the time to ask his birth-date and year -- The b-date added to 8!! The year made me realize that I had a friend from that period with Mangal also in Meen raashi !!!

So we have Shani -- Mangal and Raahu in 8th house of this guy and that too quite close from what I thought!!! TIME for confirmation ---!!!

I ask him if 96/97 until April 98, he had accidents and issues with ankles/feet and also issues with inherited property/land etc etc --> He was now completely DONE! -- He wasn't able to digest the proceedings...He started suspecting that I had some "ghosts" at my disposal! :) I ensured him that it was plain mathematics and PURE LOGIC (Astro).

He did confirm of various weird events (strange accidents/getting hurt etc) in this period and also issues with land/inheritance etc.

NOW, It was the time for the Masterstroke (for me, not him!) : I ask him, If one of his grandpa's brothers had died on a farm due to "bhau-bandaki" fights due to land etc. The land could be near or in the village that starts either from "D" (as in Dilip) or "Ch" (as in Chittagaon etc).

He was very uncomfortable with this, I told him not to share the details but just to confirm if that was the case. He did agree that it was absolutely correct! Looking at his discomfort, I suggested some remedies to him (Raahu's Gomed gemstone, Some Puja, Upasana and various health related Dos/Donts, Inheritance related dos/donts and not to get in any struggle for land etc from Sept 2009 to Dec 2011 when Shani will be in Kanya raashi opposite to his Shani Mangal Raahu).

He wrote them down and mentioned to me that he was completely opposed to the vary concept of astrology and thought it was stupid....I told him to continue with his beliefs and not to compromise them based on one such experience....! :) We exchanged cards and he was surprised to see "IT/Project Mgmt Angle". He said, despite being in IT you believe in this -- Again I reminded him that the laws of nature do not depend on his or my belief...! :)

He still looked a bit confused so I had to ask him -- if his mom had a miscarriage after his birth -- !!! It was the last straw! -- He requested if we could meet again and if I could explain to him how I reached all these conclusions...! :) I told him to send me an email and to take it from there.

Overall, There is a phrase in Marathi "Chamatakarashivay namaksar nasato" :) But, I suggested him that Astrology should be saved more from Astrologers than the folks who oppose it -- So his "andhashraddha wirodh" should continue as it is an imp need of the society.

Will share a few more such incidents later. Ability to do fast calculations (due to Engg background) and of course astro-LOGY from past 20 years could be a deadly combo... :)

I was happy that without any Laptop, software, panchaang or any calculator at my disposal, I was able to give many correct observations to this guy! I did tell him various others things based on Makar raashi moon in the 6th house and Sun in the 7th house direct drushti by Guru from 1st house etc etc.

Regards,
~Milind


43 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I can understand that guys amazement! I am one person who wouldn't believe on an astrologer on face value! But great going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepa,.

    :)

    Yeah -- But his horoscope was extreme in some things which shows definite past karma...reflected in his horoscope!!

    Your horoscope shows issues from May 2005 to July 2007 due to shani movement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly amazing! The extent of math and logic involvement in astrology amazes me!

    I also have Shani and Rahu in 2nd house...and that too along with Moon. What should I expect then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hey goood one. Have been reading your post since past few months....and i am amazed by the details you look into...

    definitely a deadly combo of engg & astro. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gautam:
    Thanks much.

    Actually, the degrees/closeness of Raahu and Shani and also their Raashi is very imp for analysis. Also the owner of that raashi and its placement/strength is of gr8 imp.

    From your age etc I guess your Moon SHani and Raahu could be in Sinvha raashi : i.e. late 78 to 80 born. This could show heart trouble history in the family (as 2nd is family house) and also some debt (actual Rs/Land etc) in teh family that you or family has inherited. If Sun is in 11th house i.e. in Vrushabh rashi then effect will be reduced, if the Sun is in Kumbh or Dhanu raashi (6, 8, 12) houses, effects could increase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kalasys:

    Thanks much...!! :) A Horoscope generates a lot of thoughts in your mind. I go to the Dark things of the horoscopes first!! As most of the times bright things are known to the person already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amol for reading/following the blog and also for the comment.

    I might not be able to make to them jyotish conference. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Milindji,

    Great Post as always.

    Kadhi yeu Tulsi madhe betaila ;)

    Regards
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Mahesh -- Any time...Was at Goodluck at 10 pm today...had a tea and went home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Milind, this was such an interesting read. I read it first yesterday and had to read it again today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Savitha -- That is THE compliment...THANKS MUCH!!

    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was too cool!! I was smiling the whole time while reading this article. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks much Mugdha....I was also getting a great kick...This happens quite often but this case was very elaborate one and that too without a horoscope!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Milind ji,as always i was stunned and wondered why i was not there at that stall...well my luck that at least i cud read and recv your guidence over mails..:-))one shud not be greedy..
    btw talking of rahu,shani and moon..like gautam me too have the same in 5th house..and u r right am simha.Gautam-' we both perhaps going thru same phase!!'
    Milind ji ,you said something good by dec'09...am still waiting and no light been seen.Can any solution or help that can acclerate the good happenings....Pls write ,Thnak you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Harsh,

    If Moon is in Leo with Shani and Raahu, from Dec 2009 to May 2010 -- You WILL see MANy improvments. Job front, Investment-returns, mom or overall health in the family. Debt/etc reduction etc. I suggest

    Regards,
    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, Mr. Milind , find it really amazing that so much information can be gathered even from face, appearance with the help of astrology . I've written n sent birth date , time etc. hopefully seeking divine guidance, wud highly appreciate if you could analyse for me . Thanx a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lavinat87:
    Thanks for teh feedback and I will surely checkout the email by end of tomorrow (Sunday). Most prob'ly today itself.

    Thanks!
    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Milind ji,as always i was stunned and wondered why i was not there at that stall...well my luck that at least i cud read and recv your guidence over mails..:-))one shud not be greedy..
    btw talking of rahu,shani and moon..like gautam me too have the same in 5th house..and u r right am simha.Gautam-' we both perhaps going thru same phase!!'
    Milind ji ,you said something good by dec'09...am still waiting and no light been seen.Can any solution or help that can acclerate the good happenings....Pls write ,Thnak you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Harsh, just checked your horoscope, your Moon Shani and Raahu are in the 5th house. Shows some issues with Mom's health both with mind and physical.

    But now until May 2010 you will see great improvements as Guru is bang opposite to the Moon/Raahu/Shani. Actually you have gone thru a great testing period of Shani's movement from May 2005 to Sept 2009. It is over now and last 2 years of saadesati would be much better.

    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply superb! Hats off to you, Milind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Ajit....!! Such comments really help get going.

    ReplyDelete
  23. great Relif..Thnak you so much!!

    will write a mail soon on another concerning matter...It gives a kind of solace having someone just a "mail across".My best wishes to u!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sure Harsh..anytime...Will get back as soon as I can...

    ReplyDelete
  25. well that was one of the answers to few people who actually challenged the astrology community few months back, but the sad part is few greedy people have bought disgrace to this study of maths, logic, calculation and face reading.

    Keep up the good work Milind!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Jayant (Bawa). Yes, it is being mis-used quite a bit by "Baba" folks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sahi re. He post parat parat vachala. Far Baap ahe. no Doubt !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Chimya,
    Sahi re... Zunya athawani jagya zala... I do remember instructions from you during hostel time like- be careful from height or instructing being careful from vehicles in road etc... Also the great moments when we used to meet at Tulsi during 1997-98.... Tulsi was GECA cha katta in Pune... I realy miss these moments... Is there any plan you have to go to GECA 50th year celebration on 26th Jan 2010?

    -Shirish

    ReplyDelete
  29. Manya:
    Thanks re....I guess sometime we get "easier to predict" horoscope and hence the observations/readings so much on the dot.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Shirya:

    Met Bang on the weekend at Tulsi! :) We remembered you along with Sunya Shivya etc...We had great laughs by remembering Sunya's 1 liners in typical Warhadi tone.

    Yes, we had a LOT of Astro discussions when in Hostel...That time palmistry was more frequelty used tool due to absence of S/W etc. But some folks used to get their horoscopes/patrika from home specially to get anlaysed by me! :)

    College/Hostel days I guess we were all RANCHO from time to time. There can't be one RANCHO---Rather there is a RANCHO in everybody on differetn subjects.

    Regards,
    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shirya:

    BTW, I was remembering some great Cricketing momemnts from college days and I suddenly remembered 2 astronishing catches you took on my bowling at short midwicket...You were not a regular on cricket ground but you did surprise with such superlative catches every time you showed up....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi!

    Awesome post! I've read this about 4 times already in last 2 days...keep the good work.
    Would appreciate if you post something about basics for those who want to learn astrology. Your style of writing is very concise, clear and logical. Thank you very much -

    Purvi

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks much Purvi...!! I will write something funny about all Raashis in coming weeks...something different than the traditional astro...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. avishwasaniy!! he fakta tumhich karu shakata! IT kshetrat tumhala hyacha khup upyog hot asel na ho?
    -Sampada Mhalagi

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sampada,

    I try to avoid it as far as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ramakrishnan VenkateswaranJune 20, 2011 at 2:11 AM

    Dear Mr. Milind,

    Some of the points mentioned in this piece is relating exactly to my horoscope. 8th house Shani and 6th house Moon from Leo Ascendant. However, I am not able to agree on the weak voice point for 8th Shani. My voice is thunderous when I wish it to be and could be as good as Amitabh's and as per whosever has listened to my voice, they believe that I am a professional singer (which I am truly not). I have sent you my birth details. Pls clarify

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ramkrishnan:
    I will check the horoscope. 8th house Shani is also Lata Mangeshkar for Vrishabh lagns so 8th house Shani does not mean a weak voice but "unch" awaaj is possible. Need to also chck 2nd house planets and 2nd house owner to comment on the voice quality ALSO -- SUN sign/Moon Signs make a lot of difference (Dhanu have a louder voice/style) etc

    Also SInvha lagna so voice will be good & solid 8th Shani would just vary it somewhat. But 8th Shani coudl make person talk less and very specific to the topic. Reluctant talker.
    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG..This is amazing! Wish I was sitting there with you! I am simply stunned bu your calculations and precision!! keep on going..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Milind, I feel people like your writing and your view point as you explain logic behind it. You show linkage of astrology to each and every event and do not just leave it for interpretation, as others do. Perhaps, it is because of your science background :) Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great to read this article again.

    Any reference to Tulsi or Good Luck always evokes beautiful memories. Spent some wonderful moments with great friends. Of course, this was back then in guru mahadasha. No friends now in Shani MD.
    Sarvesh.

    ReplyDelete