Saturday, June 27, 2009
Like many short-lived entertainers (Elvis in pop, Malcom Marshall in sports etc) he gave "pure joy" when he was at his best…videos of thriller and beat it are once in a lifetime stuff.
He is a PRIME example of a weird genius of an Aquarian. (BOTH Kumbh ascendant Kumbh Moon-Sign, Born on 29th August, he is Sun Sign LEO (Dramatic / theatrical). 29th also adds to 11 which is "master number". (You can read about 11/29 on my Astro Blog included below.)
1. When Shani was favoring Kumbh raashi from 1982 to 1989 he had some of the best albums and videos…
2. During Saadesati from 1989 to April 1998 instead of maturing into a senior artist he did various absurd choices of changing skin to white, unnecessary controvery due to video of black or white (the end part) and so on.
3. The guy had 6th house Shukra. 6th house Shukra does show “alternate aspects” of xxxx is cases when the venus is aspected by malefics.
4. Moon in the 1st house (self, image, your window to outside world) makes a person very image conscious or looks-conscious. Moon is the "karak" (sanskrit word) of Mind, when in the 1st house of the horoscope the person thinks of his appearance almost all the times…(in 10th house think only about workplace and so on.)
5. He had Shani mahadasha from 1973 to 1992, Shani is very strong, well placed in the horoscope. He had a great time.
6. From 1992 he entered Budh mahadasha. Budh being Wakri and in 7th house(relationships/partnerships/marriage/secs etc) didn't have very good effects. Also until 1992 in Shani mahadasha he could have carried anything single handedly but in Budh mahadasha the person needs to become a consultant and take a back seat or a role of an advisor etc.
7. Various examples of GREAT things in Shani mahadasha are (when Shani is strong in the horoscope):a. Amitabh Bachchan from 1967 to 1986b. Imran Khan from 1976 to 1995c. O.P.Nayyar from 1954 to 1973d. Balasaheb Thackeray from 1980 to 1999.
8. Strong Shani in the horoscope is the result of some very good deeds in past life by helping masses. Shani represents masses/workers etc. Shani is very imp in democracy.
Planets inclined him to do something weird (along with such a great things in music) due to his past karma (past births) BUT it was HIS choice not to get compelled. What happens to us is direct effect of our own Good deeds/Good Karma of this (& past lives) life.
Basically, the folks who do not have a “value system” get troubled a lot in Saadesati or weird aspects of the (natal) horoscope. In Indian context the same horoscope could have seen an artists in control of such weird thought emerging from his/her mind.
Horoscopes like Jackson, Dhirubhai, Balasaheb Thackeray, Indira Gandhi, Clinton etc allows an astrologer to understand basic aspects of astro on LARGE scale/impact and also allows to study conflicting aspects of a horoscope. (2 forces 1 negative & 1 postive acting at the same time!!)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
MATCH - Making :: The Process : Dos Donts :: Numero Angle
Sorry for not being able to get back to the blog sooner. Having very hectic schedules but for this weekend, thought of posting something on the hottest topic in Astrology: "MATCH MAKING".
This is not meant to be a 100% step by step guide but a thought process to follow when doing the match making.
Usually marriages for Manglik folks should be recommended a bit late and similarly when Shani is aspecting the 7th house and or Shukra, then also marriage is recommended a bit late. Shukra-Harshal yuti (especially when Harshal wakri and also opposite to Harshal) shows ULTRA care as some physical or mentally weird person could come in touch. The BEST period to find a partner is when current Guru is aspecting or going over Shukra of your birth time -- It makes you the most eligible in market and Guru ensures that you get the best of what your horoscope has to offer.
Here are important factors that astrologers usually (or should) check:
[A] Gun-Melan: Weight: 25%
This is a table of 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 points which are awarded based on factors such as Vadhu and Var's Moon Sign, Moon's Nakshatra, Moon's charan in the nakshatra. (1 Sign is 2.25 Nakshatra; 1 Nakshatra is 4 charan; 1 Sign has 9 charan). As you can notice, this match making is entirely based on birth time Moon's position and is not 100% foolproof reason for a Go or No-Go decision. This carries 25% weight only for MODERN families. Even 10-12 points would be ok for "modern" families. For VERY conservative and tightly-coupled families: This becomes a more important issue and at least 18 are recommended. (This modern and conservative observation is based on my observations, experience and thinking over various points in last several years.) More the education of both families and more exposure to a fast city life style reduces importance of GunMelan.
Same Sign different Nakshatra or Same Nakshatra Different Sign or Same Nakshatra different charan : Makes it perfect match. i.e. 36 Gun.
[B] Some GO-NOGO Factors from Traditional Astrology:
1. NAAD: Every person gets a NAAD: Adya(head), Madhya(middle) or Antya (End). Same Naad marriage is not recommended in traditional astrology and said to have an issue in conceiving or delivery. In recent times this rule has been relaxed and it is seen that if Blood groups are not completely out of phase, this is not that big an issue (O +eve or both +eve).
2. GANA: Manushya-Rakshas-Dev GANA: Manushya - Rakshas not recommended. Dev-Rakshasa and Dev-Manushya is just fine. Of course same are also fine. Again, this is a good factor to consider as Manushya seem to be middle of the road, "soumya" people, Rakshas are "teevra" folks who are a bit tough (rather rough) mentally. Dev Gan folks are "too smart" so they can manipulate Manushya and "use"/cope with Rakshas gana too. (Again based on experience this is a good point but should not be a show stopper in my opinion if rest of the horoscope is compatible. BOTH the above factors are also considered / represented in Gun-Melan anyways.
[C] MANGAL Issue: 25% Weight and GO-NOGO FactorNow we are talking !! :)
Let us get one fact straight: 41% people are Manglik!! As Manglik places are 5 out of 12 in the horoscope. So being a "Manglik" is not that big a deal. But it IS a VERY imp issue in match making and can be a show-stopper in many cases.
Usually, MANGLIK folks are not recommended to marry until the age of 28/29 for Bboys and 26-27 for girls. The EXPECTATIONS and overall Ideas about a good partner change quite a bit for Manglik folks around this age. So, there is always a risk of someone found great at the age of 23 becoming a bit too much to handle at age of 29-30! :) So MANGLIK folks, as a RULE, are recommended to marry after the age of 28 for boys and 26-27 for girls. As a thumb rule: It is ALWAYS better not to go ahead with Mangalik and Non-Manglik horoscopes.
Manglik People Tend to be:
a. Harsher, Lack/lesser Tranquility of mind, Aggressive
b. More active, more activity-prone
c. More worried about end result, final state than the joy of the journey/path
d. A bit rough, in a hurry, impatient at time.
Note that 12th Mangal and 7th Mangal are COMPLETELY different despite both being manglik, so within Manglik also direct matches are not recommended at times.
EXCEPTIONS: There is not a single rule of Astrology that doesn't come without exceptions! :) There’s always that "Not if" :) When there is a case where there is a deep bond between the couple etc and Manglik issue is the only concern:
1. If Mangal is aspected by Guru then it is VERY WELL directed Mangal.
2. If Mangal is with or aspected by SHANI then again aggression etc reduces quite a bit -- But this planetary formation is not very good from HEALTH point of view.
3. If Mangal is with Venus and in a good soumya sign...it reduces Mangal's aggression but could be “miss-directed” aggression due to Shukra's yuti! :) :) :)
4. Mangal in MAKAR raashi is "uchcha" and makes a good case for exempt but again not in 7th house.
5. 8th house Mangal is more a trouble to the person himself and less to his/her partner so could be considered as soumya unless with Raahu/Ketu etc.
5. 6. IMP: If both are born on same day (personality) Numero Number (1, 10, 19, 28) or (2, 11, 20, 29 etc) and their complete addition (life-path) then this issue couldbe ignored as their personality and Life path numbers are the same.
[D] SHAD-ASHTAK Issue: A NO-GO Factor:
Signs that are 6-8 angles form each other are VERY different and not recommended to get married. They have completely different way of thinking and also the areas of interests.
Mesh -- Kanya (1-6)
Mesh -- Vrushchik (1-8)
Vrushabh - Tula (2 -7)
Vrushabh - Dhanu (2 - 9)
Mithun - Vrushchik (3 - 8)
Mithun - Makar (3 - 10)
Kirk - Dhanu (4 - 9)
Kirk - Kumbh (4 - 11)
Sinvha - Makar (5 - 10)
Sinvha - Meen (5 - 12)
Some of these are OK and some are BAD ones. Bold are VERY bad ones and not at all recommended unless and only unless as an exception in some do or die case: IMP: If both are born on same day (personality) Numero Number (1, 10, 19, 28) or (2, 11, 20, 29 etc) and their complete addition (life-path) then this issue could be ignored as their personality and Life path numbers are the same.
[E] NUMERO MISMATCHES:
This Shad-ashtak should also add following NUMERO Mismatches
1 and 8 (1, 10, 19, 28) and (8, 17, 26) VERY VERY Different
2 and 8
4 and 8 === VERY different and out of phase unless 4 is from a bit conservative family and 8 is from a very MOD family!!
[F] GRAHA Milan 50% Weight INCLUDING NUMEROLOGY
This is the most imp factor and here are some examples to share the thought process:
1. Mangal Shukra yuti is completely opposite to Shani-Shukra yuti...and their ideas about secs and entertainment could be completely different.
2. Mangal Shukra yuti and say Guru-Shukra yuti -- That as big a issue as 1 but still completely different orientation so better to avoid.
3. Chandra-Mangal (Moon-Mars) or Chandra-Raahu yuti VERSUS Chandra-Shani yuti
4. One has Shukra in Makar raashi other in Vrushabh raashi (Makar conservative, Vrushabh: Naughty) :)
5. LONGEVITY / Physical fitness / Energy: One has owner of 1st house VERY strong and other one not in a very good shape.
6. Too many Planets in KAAM-Trikon Versus say too many in Moksha-Trikon !! :)
7. Artha-Trikon planets versus Dharma-Trikon planets
8. Shukra -- Harshal Yuti gives very forward ideas and can make very diff demands from a partner.
This is a big topic bit given some examples to think over. When current Guru is going over patrika Shukra, you are supposed to find the BEST partner your horoscope has to offer. When current Shani is aspecting horoscope Shukra, you tend to get into relationship more to pay off than to get paid with respect to Karmic burden. When a couple meets when Guru is aspecting both Shukras in respective horoscope NOTHING can go wrong regardless of mis-matches as it is the Guru's ichcha !!
THE BEST thing that I have observed which masks or allows ignoring MANY MIS-Matches in the horoscope is as follows: (Consider houses and not signs of the planets)
1. One has MARS in nth house: Other has MOON there -- This makes it a GREAT Match and they can spend a lot of time together despite differences. (Vice versa)
2. Both have Moon in the same house in respective horoscopes regardless of signs
3. Moon is 2 houses ahead or 2 houses before the other's Mars (1-11; 2-12 etc etc) This again makes it good synchronization of movements.
4. Same Numero Number for the date of birth. i.e. within the same groups (2, 11, 20, 29) ; (6, 15, 24) & same total number.
Numerology HAS to be checked while doing match making -- This is a BIG PROBLEM AREA with current Indian match making process by traditional astrologers / pundits. Many folks are using it and it is a good sign. You do not want completely different personality (b-date only) and life purpose (complete addition) coming together. Also from spiritual point of view: There is ONLY 1 person you going to settle with: The person who you have the MOST Karmic ties; Often you took birth just to get in touch with that person!! Sometimes that person will make you wait for some time due to past karma! It is reflected by Shani's Drushti on the 7th house of horoscope or on the Venus.
Happy Match-Making!! J