Sunday, December 27, 2009
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Effects of Guru Change on 19th December 2009
Guru has changed from Makar raashi to Kumbh raashi on Dec 19th, 2009 @11:23 PM IST. This Guru has great speed and now changes to Meen raashi on May 2nd. It will move in Kumbh raashi very fast and will be beneficial to folks with a lot of planets in Kumbh, Sinvha, Tula and Mithun raashi. Of course, Moon Sign Mesh folks will benefit quite a bit due to 11th house Guru.
Here are broad level significant effects of KUMBH Guru from Dec 19, 2009 to May 2nd, 2010:
1. Those with birthdates from Feb 14th to Mar 14th (of any year)
a. Great support from seniors, Govt and authorities.
b. Past 2+ years have been mostly confrontational with seniors. They didn't listen to you much and your ideas were not appreciated as they should have been.
c. NOW, your ideas will be treated much more seriously and patiently. Seniors will entrust you with more responsibility and position.
d. Health of father which was under stress in past 2 years could improve (the legs especially)
2. Those with birthdates from Aug 15th to Sept 15th (of any year)
a. Quite a bit a similar effect as mentioned above with increasing support from seniors, Govt and authorities.
b. Seniors will collaborate with you and think of you as a trusted partner.
c. Major EGO-Boost, Self Esteem boost in this period. Pats 2 years have been BAD in these regard. Anyone coming to you with some advice -- your patience was tested quite a bit. :)
d. Family might have had some heart related issues -- These will improve quite a bit. Backbone/Heart issues of your father could see good improvement or a good doctor advice is in the offing.
3. Folks with Chandra Raashi as Mithun
a. 9th House Guru -- Bringing in logical profile change and a possible promotion, change in job profile/upper level.
b. A travel may be required due to this bhagyoday.
c. Your logical thinking will be appreciated quite a bit.
d. You will be inmvolved in some presentations/marketing events but as part of your chaging job profile only.
More to follow in next article, Thought of publishing this ASAP...!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I mentioned that "this kid's Mama or Mousi could have had a very bad patch from Dec 2000 to Dec 2002, there could have been some extreme event or "gotcha" with Mama in this period". The observation hit the bull's eye and the father of the kid was awestruck as how one can comment something about a Mama of a kid in 2002 when the kid himself is born in 2007!!! :-)
Here is some explanation:
1. In any Horoscope, the 6th house is about Maternal Family and Mom's relatives (Mama, Mousi etc).
2. BUDH is also karak of MAMA(or Mousi) -- as it is karak of Buddhi / overal Brain's functioning, Trading, Expression, Basic speech ability.
3. The owner of 6th house in the horoscope will also play equally important part.
In this horoscope as it was Mesh-Lagna (Aries Ascendant), the 6th house has Kanya raashi, which is owned by BUDH --> So Budh is Mama-Karak (for everyone) and in this horoscope it is also owner of the 6th house --> Double impact!
1. BUDH in this horoscope was in the 8th house -- Called as the "Peeda sthan" or "Mrutyu sthan". Budh was in Scorpio (Vrushchik) and in the LAST DEGREE (30th) of Scorpio --> This degree is called as "Raashi Gandaant" -->
2. Budh was with Mangal (Mars) adding to the issues to Mama.
3. As Guru was also there --- The Mama would have had long enough life and not very short lived etc or even the event from Dec 2000 to Dec 2002 should not even have resulted in a fatal issues. (The Scorpio sign shows rivers, canals, Reproductive organs, Kidney etc.)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
"Current" planetary positions/bhraman and birth-time horoscope is always correlated in order to give any predictions. i.e. say (current) Guru is 5th to (birth) Moon so you would get the fruits of your efforts of past 2-3 years of efforts and What YOU call a success will be awarded to you. OR say, (current) Shani is 3rd to (birth) Moon so it will allow you to set fielding, play your cards, use Guerilla tactics etc. Current Guru is going over your (horoscope) Mangal so your siblings do well, you could score good runs, you would get good friends etc.
This brings us to movement of planets from 9, 10, 11 houses from our Moon Sign:
(1) 9th house is about natural support, bhagyasthan, journey due to bhagyoday, start of new things, getting new position/designation in life as this is Dharma-Trikon last house (1-5-9) “Dharma = Duty”
(2) 10th house is Workplace, power, production, stress but happening, what started in 9th increases multifold in 10th house bhraman of the same planet
(3) 11th house is GAIN/LAABH house - All sorts of LAABH/GAIN are shown by this planet. All the efforts of past 12 movements and especially past 3 movements of the planet give you some sort of gain!
The movement of ANY planet from 9, 10, 11 houses FROM MOON always brings following effects as per YOUR OWN Kriyaman Karma which is in line with your Mahadasha and Antardasha but (there are many things where pull of destiny is very weak due to no activity in the past birth, in these things Kriyaman affects you much more):
1. When a planet comes 9th to your Moon Sign: It brings logical profile change, one step up in job, some new things start in the job, it often requires some travel to some different location. Depending in if it is a fast moving planet or a slow moving one -- the effects are seen likewise. A planet in 9th house brings "Bhagyoday". The direction of these things depends on which houses this planets OWNS in your horoscope AND also the "Karakatva" of this planet. (For example: MOON is the "Karak" for a person's MIND/Emotions, Mom, Water, Silver, women in life; MARS: Blood, Siblings, Sports, Aggression, drive, Energy, SUN: Seniors, Govt, Authorities, FATHER, Backbone, Spine, Heart, SOUL, Self Esteem, EGO etc, Gold).
2. Next move for the planets is to change the sign and go in the 10th house from your Moon Sign: This brings "MORE OF THE SAME". The new work brought in 9th bhraman increases in magnitude as per your own efforts, actual hard work due to the new work -- increase in stress, activities -- overall happening but quite stressful without any direct Laabh/GAIN.
3. Now the planet is 11th to Moon Sign i.e. 2nd sign from the reverse side: Now, all the efforts, contacts, stress etc brings in Actual GAIN, Money, Accolades when the planet is in the 11th house/Raashi from your raashi. It is your OWN Karma of 9th and 10th house of this planet that brings you more and more gains in this period of 11th movement.
Now, the planets moves ahead to 12th house - i.e. the sign behind your sign (12th house: expense sthan, Wyay sthan, Planning sthan )---> NOW, You have to PLAN for the next 12 movements of this planet -- do new certification, reading, study etc w.r.t this planet and the houses this planet represents and also its karakatva.
The 12th movement seems VERY BAD due to glorious things of 9, 10, 11 movement of the same planet -- You are used to it but they have been leveraged completely like the cane that comes out of the machine. Now you need to plan and work for next 12 movements of this planet within your own sign , 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc and then again it comes to 9th house which bring LOGICAL change in your life depending on your efforts w.r.t this planet in the past 8 movements of this planet!!! :)
This is classic Kriyaman KARMA cycle -- Astrologer can only suggest when you are entering which planetary movement of 9, 10, 11.
The 12th movement of Shani is called as start of the sadesati (7.5 years) as it is LONGER etc. Guru's last for 3 years (1 year each in 12, 1, 2nd houses). Moon for 7 days (2.25 days in one raashi) and Mangal for 4,5 months and so on.
Popular--Well Known Examples:
1. Akshay got HERAPHERI When Guru was 9th to Moon sign of Tula -- Guru stays 1 years in 1 one sign -- So 9, 10, 11 movements of Guru were helpful to him until end of 2004.
2. BUT from Jan 2003 -- He also entered Shani's movement of 9, 10, 11 houses -- Which ended just now in Sept 2009. He has leveraged the COMEDY pattern completely and needs to plan new things now. Shani stays in onew sign / house for 2.5 years so this period is loonger 7.5 years -- compared to 3 years of Guru.
3. In 2005 He had to replan and regroup due to 12th house Guru for a year and not from Sept 2009 to Dec 2011 -- He will have to regroup due to 12th house Shani -- Saadesati 1st 2.5 years!!
4. Aamir Khan had GREAT Shani support until Jan 2003 -- Later 12th house Shani until May 2005 -- Not much happened there except planning/study etc.
5. Vrushchik raashi folks had 2003, 2004 2005 as Guru's 9, 10, 11 bhraman -- after that immediately Shani's 9, 10, 11 bhraman from May 2005 to Dec 2011 ....But 2006 was of issues due to 12th Guru and after Dec 2011 it will be start of Saadesati itself (12th shani).
Every year, the Sun becomes 9, 10, 11 and 12 so do the Budh & the Shukra -- EVERY MONTH (27 days) the MOON goes 9, 10, 11 houses bring in similar effects but very fast, quick ones. So these are studied for that kind of things -- Guru Shani (Raahu, Ketu are reverse 11, 10, 9) are slow moving hence their effects are seen more slowly and long lasting.