Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mesh rashi folks under transition now 2010/2011

For detailed Rashi Bhavishya 2011: Please refer: http://astromnc.blogspot.com/2010/12/rashi-bhavishya-2011-part-1.html

I felt I should write about Mesh rashi folks as I saw several of them at the cross-roads recently. This includes well known folks like Sharad Pawar saheb, Lalit Modi and many of my friends. This happens AFTER a very conductive period of growth and feel good. Mesh rashi had a lot of feel good from 2008 as 9th Guru brought them "bhagyoday", change in profile, a few new things started in life and they might have got a new mentor in life. 2009 saw addition of lots of work due to the things that happened in 2008. 2010 early 5 months saw monetary gains and labh due to all these things.

Now, suddenly Guru is 12th and Mesh rashi folks find themselves done with the glorious initiatives of 2008-to-2010. Now it is time to plan for next 12 years due to 12th house Guru. First 2.5 years of Sadesati are for the planning of next 29 years. (Guru takes aprx 12 years and Shani 29 to complete 1 cycles around the Sun). This effect of Guru being 12th is very similar to sadesati first 2.5 years but Guru stays 12th only for 1 year.

From May 2010 to June 2011 Guru is (mostly except a few months wakri etc) is 12th to Mesh rashi folks. From June 2011 when it enters in Mesh rashi (1st), this would bring "image enhancement" and new responsibilities. June 2011 to July 2012 will also add weight, both social and physical to Mesh rashi folks as Guru in moon sign increases water retention.

The Mesh rashi folks are also down due to 6th house shani, which is good for mass support, increase in people working for you but this is adverse for folks in service sector. It tests you quiet a bit and puts all things you do under a great scrutiny. Small errros/NCs are given to the minor things that are side effects of your personality. This Shani makes a person realize the importance of deligence in whatever they do.

So overall, except Raahu that is 9th to Moon -- There is hardly anything exciting for the Mesh rashi folks in the next 12 months. BUT this is the time to regroup, do some certifications, learn new things while keeping you guard on the things started in 2008. That thing which was NEW is now bread and butter for you and you need to search new things that would give you a "kick" after some time when Guru is 3rd to Mesh raashi. The next 3 years to do a step by step growth by your own efforts in new direction along with keeping what is your already under control. There is some 1/2 months of window in 2010 when Guru is in Kumbh again (11th to Mesh) and that would give some solace with some gains that were pending due to short period of 11th Guru in early 2010.

The Meen rashi folks are also under similar period but they are yet living on the happy memories with 11th Guru of 2010 which gave them great success.

Do not lose hope, do not lose sleep, keep working hard -- Shraddha and Saboori!!
ALL THE BEST!!!

27 comments:

  1. Hello Milind ji..Its been loong time since he heard from you.thnaks for this blog.

    I am too curious to know about Navmansh kundli and its significance vis a vis lagan kundly as i feel the planets for me which are good in lagan give reverse affects in navmansh and vice versa...how to handle..am really upset these days with nothing working out.pls reply...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navamansh kundali will reduce or increase the effect of the main kundali BUT NEVER REVERSE the effects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir!
    i wish if u could shed some light on kaal sarp dosh and its various types! and more over how does it affects other people around the ones who have it and ways the effect can be reduced!i just found many people in my friend circle and specially the ones i'm very close with have this dosh in their kundali's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SunShine: I think I have already had a post on Kaamsarp..please do check it out. Kaap sarp is highly overrated...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir,
    Your post was quite enlightening and helped me and my husband(both mesh rashi) understand to some extent why suddenly life has entered a stagnant phase..by when can we expect an upturn/growth spurt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sir ,

    liked the post and can relate to it .
    as Im also mesh rashi person.
    we both husband wife is mesh rashi.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latika:
    Nov Dec 2010 woudl be certaibly good but the better period will start from July 2011...better yet from Aug 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx a lot...that gives us a direction to make tentative plans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Milind ji,
    Its too greedy of me to trouble you again but i just wanted to chk something with you..after staying abroad for about one and a half years we have recently moved bk to india however we(especially the kids) haven't been able to settle down comfortable and we were contemplating going bk abroad...when in your opinion would it be the right time to do so? and would it really be worth the while??? your guidance will really help...
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sir,

    This is Priti. My DOB is january 27, 1970. Time of Birth is 3:15 am. Place of Birth is Surat, Gujarat, India.

    I know I am under a grip of sade sati for the past 3 years. I want to know if there is anything positive in the future according to my birthchart. The past three years, especially last one year has been terrible in every possible way.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Priti:
    Please do send an email to my gmail id and I will surely get back.

    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sir,

    This is Kaustubh. I have sent you a mail with some of my queries. I would be highly obliged if you can reply at your earliest.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sir,

    This is Rajiv. My DOB is December 6th, 1979. Time of Birth is 02:48 am. Place of Birth is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

    Here are my questions,

    1)Problem in my job no matter where i work.Frequently changes the job. why this will happen?
    2)Delay in marriage, Some asrtologers says that there will be divorce after marriage.Is this true? When i will get married?
    3)How will be my financial position in future.
    4)plans to start a businness. Will this work out to me?

    I am very dipressed in life. Please provide me some answers for my above questions.

    Thank you,
    Rajiv

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a Mesh rashi and your post hit the right spot with me. I am in the service sector and my career since November 2008 has been see-sawing like nothing I have seen before. I have been getting work with better pay that before and a few months later losing it and repeat and repeat. Everytime I need to pick my spirits up and diligently look for a new job. But this phase also helped me gain skills and learn stuff I hadnt learnt before. Hopefully next few months are better as I look for my next job again. Thanks for this perspective.

    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rajiv: Will get back today...

    SJ: Thanks for the feedback...All the best for the future...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some Good news for Mesh rashi folks --- November 1 to Dec 7 -- GURU is going to be in Kumbh raashi -- again 11th to Mesh rashi folks -- This will help quite a bit to Mesh rashi folks...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waiting for the `ketu` article eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Sir,

    Rajiv again, I am eagerly waiting for your response.

    Email : raajeev.1979@gmail.com

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rajiv

    ReplyDelete
  19. Milind, Can you elaborate some more on planning for the next 12 years for Mesh rashi folks? Starting in November I have been getting more interview calls etc, so I am hoping that times will get better now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Milind,

    prediction for aries in general, perfectly matches with my experiences in the recent past and on going..Well, it is said that the predictions go perfect with exact BOD and TOB. Thus, appreciate, if you could please throw some light on the DOB - 30-03-1960 and TOB- 2:42 PM, with particular reference to the career, promotions, better jobs etc...

    thanks and Regards,
    Anil

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Milind,

    My name is Yeshidolma DOB- 13th Aug 1979 & TOB- 10.15 am, POB - Nehru nagar, Pune. MH. I wanted to when will i get married & when will i get settled(timeperiod)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Sir,

    This is Rajiv. My DOB is December 6th, 1979. Time of Birth is 02:48 am. Place of Birth is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

    Here are my questions,

    1)Problem in my job no matter where i work.Frequently changes the job. why this will happen?
    2)Delay in marriage, Some asrtologers says that there will be divorce after marriage.Is this true? When i will get married?
    3)How will be my financial position in future.
    4)plans to start a businness. Will this work out to me?

    I am very dipressed in life. Please provide me some answers for my above questions.

    Thank you,
    Rajiv

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you tell more on mesh rashi & guru effect with reference to carrier & marriage

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Sir,

    I follow your Blog
    & read on Mesh rashi.
    Kindly Guide me for the same in elaborated manner on Guru effect on mesh.

    Like Rajiv above i am also going through very very bad & hard Time

    My DOB is December 6th, 1984.
    Time of Birth is 02:45 am.
    Place of Birth is , Maharashtra , India.


    Here are my questions,


    1)Delay in marriage, When i will get married?( i had been encountered to one arrange marriage proposal in November 2009 which was pending till May 2010 & things got spoiled & marriage broke at the end of Dec 2010-jan 2011 & didn't worked .I tried hard to save it But things went all against my will & i am still analyzing where things went wrong, i never wanted to spoil that proposal & marriage & i going through very very hard time )

    2)Problem in my job & study ( Coz of above thing my studies got effected & can not concentrate In carrier , study ,job.. i am very much afraid of everything but yes not loosing hope


    3)How will be my financial position in future.



    I am Girl who always BELIEVE to leave life no matter what...Believe to fight all obstacles of life.... Coz I believe its all about Ups & downs in life. There will be sunshine after dark night..

    But NOW GOING THROUGH HELL & WORST TIME IN LIFE.
    PLZ REPLY ON MY MAIL.

    THANKS & REGARDS,
    m126shine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Milind,

    I am Mesh Raashi person.
    I have few questions regarding my life:
    1. I had frequent job changes in my life( 3rd job in 2.5 years).I am in top MNC and still I don't feel like I am enjoying it. When will I get stability in life?
    2. I get negative thoughts in my mind and feel depressed. Sometimes I feel I am moving in my life aimlessly. Why is it so?When will it end?
    3.When will I get married?

    My DOB: 9 January 1987
    Birth Place: Kolhapur
    Birth Time: 11.50 AM

    Thanks and Regards,
    Sameer

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Milind,

    Your predictions and suggestions for Mesh rashi are so accurate! I could relate to most of the issues people have written about with what I went through last year - especially amazed with the accuracy of that Nov-Dec 2010 window you wrote about.

    You have inspired to me to start exploring the world of astrology.

    Please do take some time out to answer few questions I had emailed you last night.

    God bless you for all the good work.

    Thanks.

    Rgds,
    raj.bhardwaj8686@ gmail

    ReplyDelete