Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I went to a party Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom,
So I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom,
I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
As everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me,
So responsible and sweet..
I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled out into the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
"The other guy is drunk," Mom,
And now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom....
I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom?
My life just burst like a balloon..
There is blood all around me, Mom,
And most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom,
I'll die in a short time.
I just wanted to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom.
The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank
And I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom?
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now.
Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
And I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying
And all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom.
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom,
Put "GOOD BOY " on my grave.
Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom,
I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom.
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom.
When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom.
Before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive,
So why am I the one to die?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Numerological aspect of the Big Friend Circles
When you see a group of people in a mailing lists (active ones), chatting on a Katta or a having a good time on a big table at the hotel -- It would have more than 70% of folks belonging to 2 and 9.
The explanation is as follows.
The friendliest dates of all are: 2, 11, 20 and 29 i.e folks ruled by 2 i.e. Moon. These people have multiple friends, colleagues and are very happy when they meet a lot of people every day. The folks have a fear of isolation and would never want to stay alone. They seek groups and friends/colleagues. These people are the best bait for marketing management as long as 8, 17, 26 are in charge of actual finance and margins! J 2 would find it very difficult not to give udhar/credit and would find it further difficult to seek it! J
Like water, these people are carrier/marketers of an established idea (usually by 1, 10, 19, 28 folks).
The second friendliest dates are 9, 18, and 27. They are ruled by Mangal – Mangal rules sports, anger, blood and of course friends. These folks are also highly friends oriented & can do anything for friends.
The 2 and 9 folks (especially 2) would make sure that the khadus 8 (8, 17, 26) make it to the place by repeated emails/calls/SMS etc. They would make sure that the often trading & comparing (what’s in it for me) 5 folks (5, 14, 23) make it to the event. Also, the egotist (will I be respected there, will my ideas get as much attention?) 1, 10, 19, 28 folks will come only if insisted by 2, 9 folks.
The 3, 12, 21, 30 would say – What’s the use of this event – unless they are trying to change the job, trying to achieve something they will make it to the event! Exception at times is 21 born as 2 (others) is ahead of 1 (self). Also 28 could be a bit of an exception due to 2 ahead of 8.
The 4s are unpredictable, they might drop in and get bored and leave early – who knows!
Overall, 2 and 9 will selflessly arrange get-togethers, events, parties etc and provide the environment to others!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Definite Past Karma Direction for Scoprio (Vrushchik), Aries (Mesh), Aquarius (Kumbh) lagna or Moon Sign
This topic struck me the other day I was discussing some astrological aspects with my friends Rahul and Madhur (Parihar Chowk, late night I guess it was around mid-night, discussion followed by a cup of T at Shivajinagar bus stand!) J
I have mentioned previously how a soul chooses a specific numerological channel of the b-date and the total addition combination (personality and life purpose) for the birth. The choice of the Lagna Raashi (Ascendant sign) is also significant. Every lagna raashi denotes something significant but this article will focus on very specific houses and things for a specific lagna.
 Scorpio Ascendant (Vrushchik Lagna) – & Scorpio Moon sign
1. The 7th house is (marriage, partnerships) owned by Venus (Shukra) – The Venus is also (“Karak”) the Governor of marriage
2. The 10th house (Father, Workplace) is owned by Surya/Ravi (Sun) and the Sun is also Governor of one’s father
3. The 5th house (Santati and Buddhi sthan) is owned by GURU (Jupiter) and Jupiter is also the Governor of Kids and broad level intellect (Budh owns basic analytical intellect / Buddhi). (The Guru the owner of the 2nd house also adds to the Governor or owner of the kids’ house.)
This means that anyone who is born on Vrushchik lagna has some definite karma with respect to Partner, Father and kids & education (Santati). i.e. 1 planet dictates the quality of these things for the Vrushchik lagna person. Now imagine Scorpio ascendant and Scorpio Moon sign like me. The outcome for these 3 things brings a lot of certainty.
In short: Scorpio ascendant people have a very definite Karma with these 3 things in life and hence to fructify this Karma they are “allowed” to be born on this ascendant.
 For Aquarius (Kumbh) Lagna or Raahi:
Someone with very definite karma with younger brothers (3rd house), very definite karma for basic intellect/education (5th house) and significant karma for income (11) or expenditure (12) is likely to take birth on Kumbh lagna.
1. The owner of the 3rd house (siblings, short term travel) is Mars (Mangal) which is also Governor of siblings (younger siblings) apart from other things. They have very specific karma with the siblings and it would be reflected in their life (& chart).
2. Owner of the 5th house is Budh and also the Karak of the basic intellect is BUDH
3. 12th and 11th house – Not as significant but still:
a. The owner of the 11th house (GAINS / LABH / Optimism) : Is GURU which is also karak for all gains and optimism etc for a person.
b. The owner of the 12th house is SHANI: Expenditures (Wyay sthan: Wyay or decay of all things including wealth energy etc) and Shani is also karak of slow decay or wyay / expenditures.
 For Aries (Mesh) Lagna or Mesh raashi the similar observation can be made on the
1. 4th house (Mother) which is owned by Moon and also karak of Mom is Moon. A well placed Moon will show great influence from Mom and badly placed will certainly show some bad karma for him and also hi mom in their previous life.
2. Also, the marriage house (7th house) owned by marriage karak Venus. A well placed Venus will show great marriage and badly placed one will show – well a mess! J
3. The owner of the 6th house is BUDH which is house of Mom’s relatives (Mama Mousi) and Budh is also Karak of Mama/Mousi. So, someone with very definite good/bad karma w.r.t Mama/Mousi will take birth with Mesh lagna.
4. The 9th house is owned by Guru and it is the karak of the 9th house also.
5. Similarly the 12th house which is owned by Guru /Ketu and they are also karak of those houses. (Spirituality aspect).
I will post for other ascendant signs later.