Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mithun Rashi Bhavishya 2011

MITHUN Rashi Bhavishya 2011 (Gemini)

This article applies to Chandra Rashi Mithun and also to larger extent Gemini Sun Sign i.e. people born from June 15 to July 15. (Western Sun Sign calendar is wrong: http://astromnc.blogspot.com/2009/07/your-correct-real-sun-sign.html)

The Chandra rashi plays a significant role in deciding the “Kriyaman” i.e. instant karma for all folks that come under this category. Let us look at the individual Chandra Rashi predictions / patterns for 2011. I will post all rashis one by one. This time it is Mithun rashi. (Some well known moon sign Mithun personalities: Sonia Gandhi – I will add later here)

This is a very interesting topic to put 1/12th people in the world in the same bhavishya category. This topic can only talk about the Kriyaman karma (instant karma) and not the “destiny” of individuals. The destiny-analysis requires combination horoscope (birth-time also called as natal-chart).

MITHUN Rashi in 2011

Mithun rashi people are all-rounder, highly friendly, they are well have good sense of short-writing, very good in academics, are quite talkative (majority of post graduates have Mithun moon or sun sign). Mithun rashi has a big side of humor to them. They are usually good in maths. They like to travel. Although they have great many interests, they tend to lose interest in one subject quickly. (O.P Nayyar was good in homeopathy and later astrology also. Ashok Kumar himself was almost a Pandit with great many interests). In group discussions / debates, they can jump from one argument to other like a monkey on a tree! J They get bored very easily and always looking for something new in life. They can describe all the feelings/emotions etc without actually feeling them themselves. You can observe these patterns in Chandra rashi Mithun and also folks born from June 15 to July 15 are Sun Sign Gemini. (Last dates need some scrutiny of exact time.)

Planetary positions and their effects:

1. Guru is 10th until May 7, 2011 and then 11th until May 2012: Great success!

a. Until May 2011: 10th Guru

b. Need to have patience in 10th Guru as it shows “Satva-Pariksha at work place / life.

c. You have entered great Guru 9, 10, 11 movements until May 2012 and right now Guru is 10th.

d. There was a bhagyoday, new start of some things in either May 2009 to July 2009 or Dec 2009 to May 2011 when Guru was 9th to Mithun rashi.

e. The 10th house Guru from May 2010 to May 2011 adds to the new thing started in 9th Guru. This adds stress and tests at the workplace. You are tested quite a bit at the work-place. Of course, this is a part of the feel-good, progress and success cycle that Guru started when it was 9th. So this is overall a very good period anyways.

f. You are made to report to someone of equal ability at workplace as they have reached that place a bit before you. You will get the same place in 11th Guru.

g. Work on AS MANY things as possible in 10th Guru as EVERYTHING will be paid in 11th Guru.

h. After may 2011: 11th Guru

i. Any planet is great 11th from your sign and planet of optimism, expansion in 11th is of course a great blessing.

j. This is a period of great strengths and gains. The 11th Guru to any rashi is the best year in the 12 (11. 8) year cycle of Guru in 12 rashis.

k. This period will give you gains from every contact you have acquired in past 10+ years and especially from everything you did from Dec 2008.

l. Possible promotion/job profile change of the efforts done in 2010 and early 2011.

m. You will have monetary gains or some sort of “labh” for everything you did in 10th Guru i.e. from May 2010 to May 2011.

2. Shani continues to be 4th until Dec 2011: Gruha-Kalah

a. 3rd Shani gives you great power, guerilla tactics, mass support (July 2007 to Sept 2009 for Mithun)

b. 4th Shani subjects you to a great scrutiny if you have abused this 3rd house Shani power.

c. This could take you away from your family, more specifically, 4th Shani takes you away from all soukhya and “internal peace” in your life.

d. You are subjected to things that you are not very comfortable with. The 4th Shani takes you out of your comfort zone for sure.

e. Gruha-Kalah – Domestic issues become big in this time and need a lot of attention (Sonia Gandhi – Issues with in Congress party/Govt)

f. Some family members could test your patience and also resources. You will need to spend time, energy and money for the domestic issues.

g. This Shani also puts 10th drushti on your Moon Sign which means your mom could have some health issues and you could also have issues that come from water.

h. You could lose some physical and social weight due to 4th house Shani. Rather, you would have to go to places where you do not have great social standing.

3. Rahu / Raahu is 7th and Ketu is your rashi until May 2nd 2011

a. Until May 2nd 2011

b. Raahu in the 7th house shows that you will seek help from your partner to continue your material side of the life while 1st house Ketu makes you pursue deeper meaning of life and what you want to achieve in it.

c. Ketu in the 1st house could enhance image in Spiritual/religious world.

d. You will tend to be more active on spiritual and overall direction of the family and you would expect your partners (spouse) to support you on the practical/material side of the life.

e. As owner of Vrushabh Shukra is fast moving planet you will see quicker/short term results of Ketu’s 18 months bhraman in Vrushabh.

f. After May 2nd, 2011 : Rahu in 6th house and Ketu in the 12th for 18 months

g. Raahu in the 6th house shows that your enemies/competitors would be reduced / defeated greatly by mysterious ways!

h. There could be a great image and also great expectations from masses of lower rung in society or other castes/society than you are. (Balasaheb has 6th in Raahu in uchcha rashi in his horoscope)

i. You could get some projects done which seemed very difficult. This 6th Rahu will give a great material success. Actually, Rahu 9, 8, 7 movements of past 36 months were of not much benefit but 6th Raahu will return back all the efforts put in this Rahu cycle.

j. The 8th Rahu in Vrushchik will also show (if any) hereditary health issues in the paternal family. These would be very difficult to diagnose and treat thru medicines. Karmic debt analysis will be required.

k. The 12th house Ketu shows that you will need to spend on maternal family and also for spiritual things (Teerth-yatra, Jeernoddhar, Building / Donating for Temples etc)

l. It also shows maternal side health issues with ankle/feet.

4. Seniors / Upper Management (the Sun movement) would be VERY favorable from

a. Feb 13th to March 14th à 9th house (Support from Seniors/Govt)

b. Mar 15th to April 14th à 10th house (Power, Happening feel, Support & stress from seniors)

c. Apr 15th to May 15th à 11th house (Gains, Money, Senior Support)

d. Nov 15th to Dec 15th à Success in competition, better results that colleagues etc

5. Seniors / Upper Management (the Sun movement) would NOT be good for

a. May 15th to June 15th : 12th house Sun – Adversity with seniors & authority, Govt, Father

b. Jan 14th to Feb 14th à 8th house Sun – PEEDA from seniors & authority, Govt, Father etc

6. Significant Mangal movements (Competition, Sports, Brothers, Blood issues)

a. 7th Mangal until Jan 7th – shows tussles etc with partners, competitors

b. 8th Mangal from Jan 8 to Feb 15: Accidents, Siblings, Blood issues, Competitors winning

c. 9th Mangal from Feb 16 to March 25: New friends, Travel, Support from friends/siblings, good luck/new things/tricks in sports

d. 10th Mangal from March 25 to May 3rd: Increase in power, stress, favorable competition at work place, feel good, feel strong (Don’t abuse the power)

e. 11th Mangal for next 40 days: Gains from friends, Meeting them, Great luck in sports, increase in income

Will post Neptune and Harshal (Uranus) effects in a little while.

35 comments:

  1. Mala aavadal
    Kahi gosti julataat.
    Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot sir. I am in deep trouble and has no access to anyone. I had no option but to find something on net as I am great believer of astrology. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detailed analysis. Where and when did you learn all this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one doubt I am born on july 11th..am simha raashi according to what I knew...does this page listing is for me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sun Sign is Mithun - BUT you should read my Simha rashi article -- Sometimes folks do not know their moon sign and Sun Sign article does apply to them for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  6. kahi goshti majhyababtit jultat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mr. Milind,

    I need your help as I am suffering from very bad phase of professional as well as personal fronts. Everything is going against me since last few months. My date of birth is 29th June 1973, Birth Time 21.10 pm and Birth Place is Mumbai.
    Could you please help me.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just happened to see your blog...was impressed...you have really gone into minute details...
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. you write really good articles and predciton with good details

    ReplyDelete
  10. hii,...
    can u tell me abt my future....
    my bdate is 17-9-87

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i am Rajesh...you did a wonderful analysis; can i have ur mobil no. pls...I would like to talk to u

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi...,
    I ram my dob 10th July 1955. prediction is too much correct Give other detail .but overall good article thanks and keep it up good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi milind

    my bdate is 22nd march 1983.could you do some future analysis for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great going!! Some how stumbled on to your blog and here I am, going through ever post over the night!!
    For an IT person, this is amazing. I am in IT too...but strongly believe in Karma...many incidents to relate to.. epsically for a personality like me (12th Sep, with a life# d+m+y = 3). Intresting....just realises that my date, date+m, date+m+y are all 3's.
    Great job..Keep it going....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,.. by the time you finished rading my comment above, you must have calculated the year and got to my rasi. You got it!!...I am a Mithuna :) Catch you later...looks like, many others, I am hooked on too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. meena rashi predictions are not as detailed as compared to other rashis

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey are u sure my rashi is mithun? i am born on 17th june ..but my dad has told me that my rashi is kanya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanx Milind....for such great analysis...My rashi is mithun...and many things are matching with it....i m born on 9th Sept. 1985 time 6.19pm in solapur....

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi milind..i really like ur blog..i need ur help but i dont want to put my details here.
    plz tell me how can send u my details.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank u Sir! I have got an answer of my queries.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Milind,

    I totally agree that 4th shani will take you out of comfort zone and loose social life. me and my husband are not having social life at all and also been out of comfort zone( we were in mumbai living comfortably but due to situation we moved to states and now working towards moving back). we both are very possitive people and just moving with the flow. Now when will this period end? When can we get our social life and comfort zone back?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sir have a good day.What u wrote there is exactly happened in my life.I want to know further more about myself.Can i know how to email you my details.Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  23. whats my rashi "VISHWANATH ANAND" DOB- 18 JUNE 1984

    ReplyDelete
  24. anita garg said....
    can u plz tell me how'z will be my future life can i'll be able to do any of the govt job also tell me how i'll be my relationship with my husband.my b'date is 20 feb 1967

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Milind,
    Great Analysis. And so many people (including me) testifying proves that the data which you have given is correct. Please continue to write as your article are very informative and helpful to people like us. To sum up I would like to thank you not only from the people whi have already thanked u(including myself) but on behalf of other people also who would down the line get access to ur article as praise about ur article will definately spread.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great analysis
    m a gemini and most of things had happened with me

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sirji, its gr8. most of the things like mathched. currently our family passing th various trouble like accident,theft issues, non co operations from big brother to my mom & dad, Job issues for my wife etc., could u pl. reply with this? Bipin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sir, my name is RAJESWAR & DoB is 10th Aug 1969. My rasi is MITHUNA and PUNARPOOSAM.
    Please send my horoscope for Nov & Dec as well as 2012. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have read ur article. It was somewhat related to me. I felt this was the best article I have seen on gemini horoscope.
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow there are a lot of mithun folks here! guess we are having a bad time :(

    I have an added question: Jupiter is malefic in my chart, what are its effects on the 11th amd 12th transit then?

    and how will saturn's transit to 5th affect the partnership/relationship/marriage scene?

    I will probably not get a reply... but I just wish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Annie

      My Chart also resembles your.My Jupiter is in the 8th house and is malefic and currently in the 11th transit.Also My Saturn as well just started the 5th hose transit...It will be interesting to know the chain of events and the experiences?

      Delete
  31. i am suffering thru very tough times , i am always defeated in all thinks which i do, thats why i have lost my parents confidence , my wife is also not supporting me, i am totally lost want to know, whats wrong ,please guide me,. my date of birth is 23rd Aug 1984, time 4.42 am, place mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  32. Our best astrologer Pandit Bhushan Sharma doesn’t simply supply various services that comprise kala jadu, love drawback solutions, wedding life solutions and plenty of others, however still provides the information however you'll effortlessly utilize these services in your house.

    Tarot Card Reader

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for sharing the best information. Its really very interesting article..Keep Sharing.

    Best Indian Astrologer in London | Famous Astrologer in London | Top Indian Astrologer London

    ReplyDelete