Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Salman Khan -- Horoscope Analysis

Salman Khan Analysis

I wish I could say that “Ek Baar Main commitment de di phir main apani bhi nahi sunata” – I have not been able to keep the promise I posted on my blog of sending analysis to queries. I have been going thru long working hours including weekends for past several months or rather more than 2 years now! But let us analyze the actor who used the dialog above!

Well, I laughed at his dialog delivery when Maine Pyar (Q) Kiya was released and was really wondering the reason for his popularity for next 8-10 years. Later on I almost hated him due to his crash-course and also chinkara stuff. Looked as a completely out of control person with lack of temperament or rather need for anger management etc etc. After Dus Ka Dum I stopped ridiculing him and after Wanted I almost started liking him as I see a total lack of action movies now a days in the Indian industry. As someone who liked Raj Kumar – I was missing some dramatic dialog-baazi also quite a bit.

OK --! J The above summary is to quickly explain why I got so much interested in his chart. I suspected Mangal in 1st house but more than Mangal --- Raahu! (Need for anger management and relatively abrupt chin and his constant restless expressions – always conscious of his image etc points to Raahu in 1st house). So I am going to assume Rahu in 1st house and analyze his horoscope.

The following analysis also gives an idea how I usually analyze a request give b-date, time and place.

Assumptions: Dec 27, 1965 and 3:45 p.m. Pune assumed to make Ascendant 9 degrees in Vrushabh as Rahu is 10:50 in Vrushabh. Rahu close to Ascendant point. Place (Pune/Mumbai) etc does not matter as I am making assumption on the Ascendant degree itself.

1. Rahu in the 1st house also makes ascendant Vrushabh and that puts Surya (Raj-satta, Police, Govt etc) in 8th house (Peeda sthan, Mrutyu sthan) which is synchronized with his issues so far. Rahu in the first house also shows desire for an image that is higher than actual. It also shows passion/desire for fame/publicity. The owner of Raahu’s sign Shukra is in 9th house (fame, travel, bhagya sthan) which adds to publicity – It is with uchcha Mangal which adds to anger! J

2. Surya in Dhanu / Sagittarius (in Moola Nakshatra) very well explains his body building activities. Although the Sun in 8th house shows issues with Govt – Guru is bang opposite to Sun which limits the losses quite a bit. i.e. when Shani would be in Mithun and Dhanu – He will suffer quite a bit with Govt and when Guru is in Mithun Dhanu or Sinvha or Mesh – he will do OK/better with Govt issues.

3. Date of 27 (9: Mars) shows some aggression but with people orientation (lots of friends and friends is one of the major reasons for this birth) 27 is a lucky date – not as lucky as 23, 24, 19 but lucky nonetheless. 27 are found to be always with friends, group activities etc.

4. The total additionLife Purpose of 6 (6: Venus) shows life purpose in art, movies, music etc. (He paints also?) So he will use his personality of 27 (aggression, friends, blood, siblings etc) to achieve life purpose of 6 (art).

5. The Shukra Mangal yuti in Makar rashi

a. Multiple affairs due to this yuti

b. In Makar rashi – expectation from the partner is of conservatism - -old fashioned approach from partner will appeal.

c. 2009 was THE year – whatever happened in that year is very good for him w.r.t partnerships as Mangal is owner of the partnership house. Guru travelled over Mangal Shukra in 2009.

6. His SHANI is very powerful which is in 10th house in own KUMBH rashi

a. It is with Moon which shows some temperament issues, childish behavior from time to time.

b. This Shani in 10th house of Karma – shows that his past karma with masses is huge! He has donated money, wealth etc in the past lives.

c. He will be paid back by the masses equal and opposite in this life. As Shani is opposite to Harshal there would be weird events while dealing with masses also and there would be sudden increase/decrease in his mass-base.

d. From aprx May 2002 he is under Shani Mahadasha and masses would show further affection to him in this 19 year of Mahadasha.

e. From Feb 2009 to Apr 2012 he in under SHUKRA Antardasha – He will see popularity and success in art in this period which is much more than until Feb 2009. There would be increasing hits from his side in this period which is related to destiny than the instant Karma of Gochar planets which are not greatly supporting Kumbh rashi now (8th Shani)

f. This Shani is increasing effectiveness of the Kumbh rashi Shukra-Mangal and Moon also. The horoscope instantly becomes of Raaj-yog due to Kumbh rashi Shani in 10th house with Vrushabh lagna rashi.

7. HOWEVERHis Surya Antardasha from April 2012 to April 2013 is a BIG PROBLEM – He will have tussle and problems with Govt and authorities – Court cases etc etc à He will need to show Shraddha and Saboori in this period quite a bit else there would be NEW issues which would be MUCH more troublesome for him. (Depending on his Birth Time Mahadasha Antardasha table would change – Right now Vrushabh lagna at 9 degree is assumed 3:45 p.m.)

8. He will have a great period of 7.5 years of increasing popularity from Dec 2011 as Shani would be 9, 10 and 11 to Kumbh rashi. (AlL Kumbh rashi folks would be Right time Right Place w.r.t. masses during this time including Mulayam Singh!) J

9. Moon although in an absent minded genius sign of Kumbh – it is in Mangal’s Nakshatra Dhanishtha. Suresh Raina and Mathew Hayden have Mangal in similar degree.

10. The moon in Kumbh also shows “Jagad-Mitra” approach – lots of friends which adds to 27 effect.

11. GURU: Salman’s Guru helps his mass-support (drushti on Shani) and also Chandra – Temperament – Aspect on Chandra -- !!! Also Guru aspects his Surya – Limits losses/troubles with Govt/police/court etc. If I was iin his place (or his jyotishi) – I would advise him to use 5-6 carat of Pushkaraj / Yellow Sapphire (as he has the money to go as high as physically possible!) J

12. 2008 was the year he would have got great advice on all fronts. 2009 would have got him new friends in life. 2010 was good for image. Mass base and his Mom’s health. He might have put on weight in 2009 and 2010 until May as Guru traveled over Shukra-Mangal and then Moon – increasing his FAT and Water retention respectively.

Concurrent SHANI Mahadashas:

It is not so good news for Shahrukh that someone else is sharing the Shani Mahadasha limelight at the same time he is (Shahrukh under Shani mahadasha from 2006)!! Even Makar rashi 9, 10, 11 Shani overlaps for 5 years with Kumbh rashi 9, 10, 11 Shani – Which means again Shared limelight!!

This is unlike Bachchan who had a single-handed lock on the market and public craze – from 1969 to 1988 or so (aprx). He was called #1 to #10 for almost 20 years from Mid 75 to 1990. Maybe, Bachchan’s past karma with masses was MUCH MUCH better (donations, giving hope, giving ideas, tools, teaching and not just money etc like murakh Badshah’s of yore). Also Bachchan’s past karma with “acting” or Natya-Shala itself was of VERY High Degree due to 5/6 Kanya rashi planets and of course TULA rashi Moon!!! Bachchan not only had mass support – He also gave movies that were MILES ahead with respect to content (story, dialogs, acting etc) than ShahRukh/Salman can ever imagine. Both the Khans have affection for Anger and Passion for publicity but not “value add” to acting/cinema itself. (1982: At the age of 40 critiques and masses were comparing him to Dilip Kumar for his acting achievements.) Only Bachchan has completely managed to remove Dilip Kumar’s impression as THE actor to compare to – Everybody’s reference now a days is Bachchan for both acting and mass frenzy.

Isako kehete hain “fan / pankha” – While talking about Salman’s horoscope I got Bachchan in the loop! J

So the message to all of us is to LOVE what we do and do what we LOVE and also Kar Bhala to Ho Bhala.

I can easily imagine Infy’s Narayana Murthy (20th Aug) who was already loved publicity/image coming back as a film star or something – He has shared enough wealth and created value to people. J J Hows that for a thought! J J J

28 comments:

  1. My troubles started even before sade sati started (June, 2004), was WORST when it was 12th from moon, was not so bad when it was over moon, and now is moderately bad. Rasi is simha. Don't know why. Am still not married and am waiting- you'd told me 2010 was my big year to meet someone and nothing. :( Now saturn is going over my natal saturn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trala -- 208 and 2010 until May were indeed good years for Sinvha despite sade stai due to 5th and 7th Guru. Will need to check horoscope for marriage question. Just moon nsign based -- 2010 until May was good to find someone. From May 2011 you will enter 3 GREAT years for sure...Just a bit of Shraddha and some saboori will make wonders for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..currently running sadesati's last phase, i m sinvha rashi,faceing lots of trouble from all side and other problems also..lossing hope pls can u tell some vhidhi or mantra or other remedies to remove negative thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL SINVHA Moon Sign folks -- You will enter a GLORIOUS period of 3 years from May 2011 for sure. Until then HARD WORK is the Mantra along with Shraddha nad Saboori.

    HANUMAN Sadhana will go a LONG way to go thru the remainder period of sade sati.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi milind
    saw your analysis of salman
    i hv two queries, if lagna and rashi are same does it increases the gochar effect. as per my knowledge salman is makar lagna, 9.30 am mumbai born
    second i am mesh rahi and taurus lagna 4.15 am 9th june72 nagpur...while reading gochar i get confused as 12th guru 6th shani to mesh but 11th guru 5th shani to lagna...my work abruptly stopped in the begining of 2010 but suddenly got some inheratance money by 2010end. work is yet to start, please explain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that's right, you predicted from moon sign. And also guru's aspect/position from Venus, but nothing happened in 2010. 2008 was certainly my best year in ages!! DOB: aug 13th, 1980; 9:30AM, Grand Junction, CO, USA. Lagna is kanya. Have been told marriage is delaying partly due to 7.5 years shani. Lost hope it will ever happen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sachin:
    (1) Makar lagna a good possibility as Sun is still 12th -- at odds with authorities and Mangal in 1st house. BUT I still beleive Vrushabh lagna in Krittika as he stands at offset for snaps - -head on...and also his temper and overall chin etc -- Rahu in 1st house -- need for popularity ...but Makar lagna should be analysed for sure. (I think with Makar lagna he woudl have become sportsman and not an actor!)

    (2) YES Moon in 1st house - Gochar planets apply LOT more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trala : People usually get married quickly in sade stai! :) :) Will need to chekc horoscope -- If Shukra is in Tula -- them May 2011 Guru woudl be bang in front of it....would help a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) but if guru aspecting shukra didn't help before, how would it help now? My shukra is in gemini. In fact, when it was in a great position, nothing materialized, not even close. Guess everyone has a different theory. Some say that relationships that start in sade sati don't last.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trala -- :) Do not connect sadesati to relationships. There are 10000s of rules in Astrology -- Multiple might apply at the same time and that time you need to identify the ones that apply MORE in such situation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Milind, I have budh, Shukra and Mangal in 12th house. I am Leo rashi and dhanu lagna with Guru, rahu and surya in lagna w/ Chandaal yoga in lagna. Moon in Leo. Do you think chandaal yoga is bad? I have not see any comments from you for chandaal yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) well, I feel that since nothing is happening, and this is the thing causing me stress during sade sati, maybe it is related to it :) Even my current dasa-bhukti is conducive I thought and nothing is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mike:
    Buddy, these names make person reall feel worried! :) CHANDAL Yog -- Mrutyu Shadashtak, Mrutyu sthan!!! :) :) :)

    Guru Rahu yuti is called Chandal yog usually but do not know why - Rather it shows that Paternal family (Rahu) has done some good things! In Dhanu Rashi it shows heriditary issues with LEGS and in Moola nakshatra it shows some health issues with blood also but nothing measure as Guru is also there.

    Raahu in 1st house makes a person non-sportsman sorts. Surya Rahu togteher in 1st house can make a person very difficult to "handle" -- VERY independent and self centered person is characteristics of 1st house Surya and Rahu. Aggression is quite a bit and Dhanu rashi expresion of aggression is often physical or BIG dialoges /bhashan. With Guru also there shows some focus and control on the anger. The 12th house Vrushchik planets do not help anger but reduce expressive nature of Dhanu quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Milind

    Whenever you have some time, will you shade some light on my problems. I have sent you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Milind thanks for response. BTW, My actual name is Manish (Mike) and I have been in USA from 96'. Recentely, I have been going through lot of difficulties with my career which required me to work in not my area of interest. I agree with you said so far but if you can help then I would really appreciate. MY DOB - 26/12/1972. Birth Place: Vadodara (Gujarat), Birth Time: 7:40PM. By the way I am Simha rashi, moon based and going through Rahu mahadasha, also Rahu transitioning to 12th position starting from May and little bit nervous on what will happen when it comes to 12th position.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Milind thanks for response. BTW, My actual name is Manish (Mike) and I have been in USA from 96'. Recentely, I have been going through lot of difficulties with my career which required me to work in not my area of interest. I agree with you said so far but if you can help then I would really appreciate. MY DOB - 26/12/1972. Birth Place: Vadodara (Gujarat), Birth Time: 7:40AM. By the way I am Simha rashi, moon based and going through Rahu mahadasha, also Rahu transitioning to 12th position starting from May and little bit nervous on what will happen when it comes to 12th position. (Sorry Correction of BirthTime from my previous message.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Milind...
    Like your blog a lot...
    Looking forward to some post on nakshtras..
    btw.. can also explain whats gaja kesari yoga??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Milind..I am in facing bad patch since my sade sati has started in September 2009, MY DOB - 27/01/1981. Birth Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra), Birth Time: 5:45 AM. Currently running sadesati's first phase, I am Tula rashi,faceing lots of trouble specifically in career and other problems also.. can u please tell some remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gajakesari Yoga simply means -- Chandra Guru together or opposite to each other and also Guru 4th or 10th from Moon...

    It is said that the person is never defeated in his goals -- failure is very limited.

    What I have seen is that Guru HAS to be in Kendra (i.e. 1, 4, 7, 10 to Lagna AND Chandra if you need to progress in Astrology)

    Guru 1, 5, 9 for DHARMA Progress but Astro it shoud be in Kendra mostly. 8, 12 is also imp as they are Moksha sthanas but from lagna rashi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Milind......
    great blog i must say....
    I am going trrough a bad face in life, both personally and professionally...... my date of birth is 28/06/1983, time 1.30 am, place giddarbaha(punjab)... I am a doctor by profession...but my settlement is being delayed alot...is it all because of sani in 7th house.....shall I have a happy married life?will i be able to achieve success in life..please guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Milindji,

    Very informative blog Sir. Keep up the good work. I seek your inputs on my horoscope keeping the upcoming sade satti in mind.

    I am currently experiencing the Ketu "sting" as I am under the last leg of my Ketu Mahadasa. Trust me it is indeed a nasty experience, full of trials and tribulations.Last 6.5 years have been a roller coaster ride.The deadly combination of Ketu MD and Budh antardasa has taken it's toll on my professional and personal life. Last Sep (2010) I took a decision to relocate to India to further my career prospects. Unfortunately the entire experience was a nightmare and I had to give up my job in Feb 2011 and return to the UAE to join my family as my wife and kids are based here. It took me almost 5 months to find a job which is not as per my liking but I have little choice. I am now preparing to start my journey again hoping that the last 7 months of the ketu mahadasa will be kind on me and I can somehow tide over this period before the commencement of Venus MD in Jan 2012 where (perhaps) my Gods will be kind on me.

    I am aware that although it appears but on closer analysis I do not have a kaal sarp yog in my natal chart. I have a capricorn (makar) ascendant & scorpio (vrischak) moon in the 11th house of gains and my sani & rahu are placed together in the third house (meen rasi). Apparently my most favorable mahadasa of Venus ( venus placed in 2 house of chart-kumbh) is about to commence early next year (from 7th Jan 2012 onwards) but my BIGGEST FEAR is that my SADE SATTI IS ALSO about to commence in the last quarter of this year (15 Nov, 2011). WILL THIS UPCOMING SADE SATTI BE AN OBSTACLE FOR MY CAREER ADVANCEMENT,WEALTH GENERATION AND FAMILY LIFE??? I have been wearing an emerald since many years and recently started wearing a diamond ring as well.

    Some visible aspects that I could notice are:

    - Sani is my yogkarak and ruler of my lagna & second house.
    - Venus is favorably placed in the second house of Wealth in kumbh rasi
    - Sani is favorably placed along with Rahu in the 3rd house

    Sandeep
    DOB:14/1/1969
    Time:08:30am
    Place: Lucknow

    I will sincerely appreciate your inputs on the above query.

    With regards and best wishes,
    Sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buddy, one thing i cant understand, how can u say that salman khan is a sagitarious, acc 2 his zodiac sign his surya is in capricorn and secondly how do u know about his time of birth 3:45 pm because in other sites its written his time of birth is 2:45 pm, which one is right ? accor. 2 which his moon sign should aquarius ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. YANA:
    You need to read my article "REAL SUN SIGNS" 14th Jan is MAKAR (Capri) Sankranti as Sun ENTERS Capricorn. Do read my article on REAL Sun Signs.

    Also, his time I assumed as per Vrishabh lagna and Rahu in 1st house -- His expressions, desire for publicity and ANGER issues are typical of Rahu is the 1st house...Also Surya must be in 8th or 12th house as he runs into authority issues from time to time. 2:45 pm would make it 9th house which is quite unlikely...with 9th Sun, he woudl not have gotten into the stuff he has.

    BUT YES his SUN SIGN IS SAGGITARIUS - 27th Dec. Also his Moon sign regardless of 2:45 or 3:45 is KUMBH.

    ~Milind

    ReplyDelete
  24. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY HOROSCOPE Reading ?

    DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

    DOB: 17 JUNE 1981

    TIME OF BIRTH: 06:20AM

    CITY OF BIRTH: NEW DELHI

    I need help for career-finance, marriage-relationship advice

    I NEED TO KNOW ABT MY MARRIAGE- when it will happen, with a businessman or a man doing job, Regarding my CAREER- job or business is suitable, will I be able to sustain in Fashion line Business?
    How to improve my FINANCIAL STATUS ?

    KINDLY REVERT BACK.


    NEED life of harmony, a life of fullness, happiness, financial safety, and love for those who truly matter to you. In one simple word, happiness.

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    nitu5555@in.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello
    my deails like this
    date..04/09/75
    time ....5:10 a.m
    place.....dombivli
    from june my surya dasha starts...many people have said that during this period i might lose lot of weight and have health issues...please help

    ReplyDelete
  26. Our universal healer Pandit Bhushan Sharma is aware of the grief of his guests and desires to get rid of their pain at intervals the shortest potential time. He feels that as he's plagued by that pain.
    Universal Healer

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Information !!! Very well written. To get more details about Numerology In Delhi visit our website online.

    ReplyDelete