Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shani in Kanya: Side Effect of Guru moving to Mesh

One major side effect of ‘Guru badal’ moving to Mesh rashi is that now Shani is getting a free hand in the Kanya rashi to affect Kanya, Vrushchik and Meen rashi planets in everybody’s horoscope! J In other words – it is time for your bad karma (if any) to fructify if you have any planets in Kanya or Meen or Vrushchik rashi and especially from 15 to 30 degrees of these two signs. Well, Vrushchik is getting advance notice of what’s going to happen from say March 2014 to 2.5 years when Shani would be in Vrushchik but still Shani’s 3rd drushti should be taken as seriously as 10 and 7.


This will continue till Nov 2011 and again in May-June-July 2012 when Shani comes back wakri in Kanya.


Shani has 4 drushti or aspects – (Every planet has at least 2 FULL drushtis, Shani and Guru have 2 additional one)


1. The Sign it is in (Kanya)


2. The 3rd Sign (Indicative / Warning drushti) -- Vrushchik


3. The opposite sign (180 degrees) -- Meen


4. The 10th sign from its sign (Gemini / Mithun)


For example – I have planets in Mithun rashi (that too Mangal). From Sept 2009 I have had 4 injuries/accidents to my Arms (as Mithun signifies Arms). This despite knowing it VERY well that it is bound to happen! L Elbow, Wrist or both hand (bike accident – minor on 11th Sept 2009 – 2 days after Shani changed to Kanya and right shoulder due to excess bowling in last few months).


Organs affected:


1. Gemini: Arms (Shoulder to fingers)


2. Kanya: Stomach, pancreas


3. Scorpio: Internal Reprod organs, Kidney etc


4. Meen: Ankles, Feet


Heart and spine will always be affected if Shani going over Surya or opposite to it: Folks born from March 14 to April 13 and Sept 17 to Oct 16th.


Examples:


1. Manmohan and Narendra Modi, Chhagan Bhujbal are Kanya Surya


2. Ponting, Dravid -- Mangal in Scorpio


3. Sonia Gandhi, Mulayam – Surya in Vrushchik


4. Rahul Gandhi, Raj Thackeray – Surya in Gemini


5. Raj T: Mangal Budh also in Gemini


6. Sharad Pawar saheb: Surya in Vrushchik


7. Roger Federrer –Mangal (sports) in Mithun


8. BACHCHAN Sahab: Too many planets in Kanya rashi in 8th house: Stomach and reprod/regenerative organs


9. Balasaheb: Kanya Chandra, Vrushchik Shani (owner of Sun Sign Makar and lagnarashi of Makar) – Need to be more careful with health

29 comments:

  1. Sir l have sent you an email on 19th may.Waiting eagerly for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milind,
    Nice to read your posts always!
    I am following it regularly :)
    Can you please tell us the effect of Shani on Tula these days?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, that's great. I'm Simha Rasi! Is it worse because Shani is retograde or that has nothing to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Milind,
    I didn't understand this.
    'Shani is getting a free hand in the Kanya rashi to affect Kanya, Vrushchik and Meen rashi planets in everybody’s horoscope'
    DOB 21Dec1967 time 11.05pm
    Lagna/Rashi Sinha having Moon and Jupiter
    In my horoscope Ashtam sthani Meen's Saturn. Is this position of Saturn consider good? I am also looking for job change, what will be the favorable carrier.I am in Banking now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milind, Will this Shani transit have any effect on Kumbh--making things any worse than they are at present? My rashi is Kumbh but janm lagna is Kanya. Still waiting to see if 3rd Guru helps in improving things......I have mailed you again with some questions....not sure whether it will hit you this time. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi milind...

    thnq for ur email reply...

    is it possible to love marriage or arranged marriage in one's life?

    if so wat is mine?
    born on 15-08-1988 at 8.20am vishakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Milind!

    My moon sign is meen and I have jupiter and moon in meen. Also rahu in mithun. So what would be the effect of shani now after jupiter transit to mesh? Anxious to know.

    Regards
    Hema

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MILIND PLEASE ANSWER ME I HAVE SENT U REPEATED MAILS PLS I REQUEST U ( NITA 7 OCT 1976 23.02 PM) PLS .........................JUST A LITTLE ABOUT MY FUTURE YEARS ON MARRIED LIFE CHILDREN WHICH I HVE NONE RIGHT NOW MARRIED ON 13 DEC 2006 HUSBANDS DATE 14/5/1981 3.15 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi milind sorry but please go through your mails i am having a really bad time from june 2010 pls milind do guide me its like every moment i am checking for ur reply its again nita 7 october 1976 23.02pm married on 13 dec 2006 my husband date 14 may 1981 3.15 he is kanya rashi pls reply love you blogs and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really enjoy reading your blog!!How is June looking for Tula rashi?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Milind,
    Sent a mail and posted on maayboli. Bhet possible ahe ka?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Milinid
    I am waiting for your response since for a long time.... Would be good if you can possiblly /reply

    Myself Going thru a bad phase nothing is clicking right for myself and Hubby...

    DOB: 23-10-1978
    Mumbai 15:30

    Hubby
    23-08-1974
    Vijayawada: 10:30 am...

    Just wanted to know if we would have a good life, kids..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi milindji please do answer me i am really facing bad time nita 7 october 1976 23.02pm married on 13 dec 2006 my husband date 14 may 1981 3.15 he is kanya rashi waiting for ur rely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi milindji..
    can u describe current scenario of our country like Anna Hazre ANdolan or Baba Ramdev's Andolan and other issues -- is this because of change in guru and rahu... ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Milindji,
    Does eclipse affect you if you are not in that zone?

    Neeta

    ReplyDelete
  16. always pleasure reading u r blog and getting knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi milind...

    thnq for ur email reply...

    is it possible to predict love marriage or arranged marriage in one's life?

    if so wat is mine?
    born on 15-08-1988 at 8.20am vishakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  18. To
    Milind Chitambar
    Sir it is a humble request to you please highlight some predictions for my future. Right now from 2007 i am having a very bad time of ups and down specially in my married life. After being married for nearly more than 4 years(13 december 2006) i am not able to settle down in my life it seems like i am yet not married. myself (7 oct 1976 23.02pm) husband (14 may 1981 3.15 am ) please atleast let me know whether i will have my own house and when will i become a mother the most top priority of my life.
    Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Milind ji,

    Some time back in one of your blog you mentioned about Baba Ramdev that he should be careful what he speaks otherwise he has to face the consequences. It seems your prediction is quite right like 100% :). What do you think what will happen to Ramdev's Agenda? Will it work or he will be tainted?

    Thanks,
    ASharma

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi,
    Milind ji's prediction is quite right as usual,in my opinion Baba Ramdev's movement came as a sabotage of Anna Hazare's struggle of LokPall Bill...now Milind ji pl predict the future of this issue
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello I sent you an Email last week. Want to know my bhavishya and my children educastion, career and marriage
    Me -10/10/1959, Pune India
    Daughter-8/25/1984, Los Angeles,USA
    Son 8/9/86, Mesa Arizona, USA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Milind,
    could you reply to my e-mail? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Milind, I am simha rashi (Moon based) and Dhanu Rashi (Surya based). I have Ketu in Mithu (23° 22' 10") and have Mangal (03° 24' 11"), Budh (22° 36' 48") and Shukra (15° 38' 05") in Vrischik rashi. Currently I am going thru Rahu Mahadasha with Shukra Antardasha. I am barely surviving with Simha rashi Sade sati impact, not sure whether this will impact me and how? Can you please help me?

    Thanks,
    Manish

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Milind,

    I write in desperation. I was sacked from my job in the end of February and ever since i have not been able to get a job. It has been almost 4 and half months and i have finished all my savings. My family is dependent only on me and i do not have any direction to my life. Please help.

    My date of birth is 11th June 1975 in Magadi, a town near bangalore. Time is 13:59 hrs.

    regards,

    SM

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Milind,
    I sent you an email a few times but have not heard back from you. I am kanya rashi (Jan 29, 1978 time 1.12 am, Pune). Currently, I am in the 2nd phase of sadesaati and going through tremendous mental and emotional stress (mostly relationships, etc). Everything seems to go wrong no matter how hard I try to do my best in all aspects of life. I would really appreciate your take on my chart.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  26. My date of birth 5th feb 1969, 1 pm, Bangalore.

    facing problems almost from 10years, what will main cause is it rahu dasha/sade sathi shani

    ReplyDelete
  27. Our famous astrologer forever provides prime notch services in order that within the future you cannot suffer from any style of drawback. Simply tell your all problems clearly in order that we will realize the most effective key solutions of your all problems.
    Powerful Astrologer

    ReplyDelete