[A] Here is some quick text on how difficult it is to analyze a single thing in astrology:
1. A planets denotes a lot of things that includes karakatva of the planet, the house it owns, the nakshatra and the sign is occupies, the house it occupies, the position of the owner of sign this planet occupies and again that planet’s rashi-swami position – i.e. 3 generations of the planets need analysis.
2. A Planet denotes a few things; a house (bhaav) also denotes lots of things. So to analyze something you need to check the signs and nakshatra in the house, the planets in a specific house in question, the nakshatra of the planets in that house. The aspects of various planets on that house and those planets in that house. The RASHI-SWAMI (Bhavesh) of that house – the HOUSE it is placed, the nakshatra and the rashi it is placed in. The aspects of various planets on this rashi-swami (Bhavesh). The Karakatva of the thing you are trying to check. The karak planet’s house, nakshatra & sign, the aspects of various planets on this karak planet.
3. Now – SIMILAR or THE SAME things need to be analyzed for Chandra Kundali (assuming Chandra in the 1st house) and do NOT forget the NAVAMANSH Kundali. J
4. Also do not forget the planets at the BHAVARAMBH (exact degrees as ascendant) and BHAvCHALIT Kundali’s exceptions i.e. the planets that are way off from the ascendant degree! J (Bhavchalit VERY imp for health and body-parts analysis – instead of internal reprod organs I could be external reprod organs issue in bhavchalit! J A planet moving from house 8 to house 7!! J
[B] Quick Information on 10th house and the Dharma Trikon and Kaam Trikon angle
1. The 10, 2, 6 houses in the horoscope denotes what a person does for a living. The 10th house is house of career, workplace, father etc. The planets and aspects in the drushti on the 10th house shows the nature of the job and the conditions at workplace. However complex the analysis as can be seen from the above thoughts – here are some generic ATTITUDES or an OUTCOME for consumptions.
2. When the owner of the 10th house is in DHARMA-TRIKON i.e. in house 1, 5, 9 houses. The person tends to occupy the positions of responsibilities i.e. with specific duties or job description. The Lord of 10 (L10) in 1st house does show own business but the person also occupies the CEO or other POSITION of a regular duty! The 5th house is not in synch with the 10th house but still it shows the positions of duty for quick achievements (tactical success) in the workplace. It also shows education sector and teaching profession but you would certainly say that – it is one of the biggest duty or dharma to do to educate people.
3. The owner of the 10th house in KAAM Trikon i.e. in say 3, 7, 11 houses shows that the person does not care for a position or designation of position of duty but likes to ENJOY the work he/she is doing. They tend to take career and work with more panache and want to contribute without having the boundaries of duties or TIED down with some duties. Bu duties, it means the things that you do on daily, weekly, monthly basis that you HAVE to do whether you want to them to or not. Duty is doing what NEEDS to be done and Kaam Trikon is about doing something you LOVE to do. As you can see, the folks who have L10 in 3rd house are a FREE SPIRIT who like to make an impact by being an outlier. They would be more interested in their IMPACT on the OUTCOME than what is their badge, designation or position in the undertaking. The 7th house shows next level of maturity and that builds collaborations at workplace & working with folks who they like to work with and not they HAVE to work with! J The 11th house is about GAINS and indeed the 10th house owner in 11th does show great cash flow and pro environment at workplace but these folks again work on something they LOVE to do with their friends and seniors and not what they HAVE TO do on daily basis. I knew a very Senior Manager who did not have his mailbox sorted by date but by people and subject – so that he will NOT clear the emails of approvals and leaves etc or other things that he HAS to do day in and day out BUT he would do things randomly as to he LOVED to do! J It was a hedache for people as to they needed to go to him every now and then for any approvals or emails that need his views on topics he find boring! J
BOTH are IMP – too many folks with L10 in 3, 7, 11 would cause a CHAOS at workplace as they do not want to be saddened by financial matters, ROI, loss/profit analysis etc but care for results on their work in FREE spirit. You GOT to have folks with sense of DUTY who keep the machinery going by daily/weekly tasks – the things that HAS to be done! It is a matter of importance where YOU belong! J The L10 in 3, 7, 11 sometimes take much more risk than warranted and can get into trouble if given too much leeway. The Dharma Trikon could get stuck in operational issues so much that they do not get to work on something they LOVE to do so then usually what they LOVE to do is something other than their daily grind/work.
The L3, L7, L11 in 5, 9, 1 houses could also bring in interesting results but these folks then would hold posts in creative fields like cinema making (directors, people supporting a music director with settings etc) à Next time! J