Search AstroMNC Blog Articles example Chandra+Ketu, Shani+Rahu etc

AstroMNC

AstroMNC
For questions/analysis use CHAT for AstroMNC FB page: http://www.facebook.com/AstroMNC or milind.chitambar@gmail.com and I am also on Facebook . While sending queries please send your b-date (10-APR-19xx), b-time, b-place, specific questions. Please do not post information in the comments section here.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekly Rashi Bhavishya (Weekly Horoscope) March-19-2012 to March-25-2012


Weekly Rashi Bhavishya (Weekly Horoscope) March-19-2012 to March-25-2012



1. All times are in IST (India) – Please convert to your time zone.


2. Please read as per your MOON Sign only.


3. The travel in this complete article could be very well taken as some connect thru phone, teleconference or video-conference etc as world has come closer now.


4. From March 14th, MESH and SINGH please watch and take care while dealing with Seniors or Govt / police matters: http://astromnc.blogspot.com/2011/12/yearly-issues-with-authorities-seniors.html


2012 Annual Horoscopes for all Signs: http://astromnc.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-annual-rashi-bhavishya-2012-annual.html



KUMBH 6:20 p.m. March 19th Monday


MEEN 3:50 a.m. March 22nd Thursday early morning


MESH 3:14 p.m. March 24th Saturday



MESH (ARIES)


Great week until Thursday 4 a.m. Increasing workplace influence and getting things done. Monday evening to Thursday 4 a.m. multiple gains. Saturday 3 p.m. onwards 2+ days are of some expense of money, efforts and time!



VRISHABH (TAURUS)


A great week until 3 p.m. on Saturday! The week of some pro environment in the adverse curves of Guru and Shani! Some short term success at workplace until Saturday 3 p.m. Watch out for health, expense etc from Saturday 3 p.m. onwards for 2 days.



MITHUN (GEMINI)


Tough time until Monday 6 p.m. but later on you enter great 6.5 days for sure. Very good natural support until Thursday 4 a.m. Stress but happening feel until Saturday 3 p.m. From then, multiple gains, meeting mentors etc for next 2 days – GREAT week indeed – USE it!!



KIRK (CANCER)


Collaborations until Monday 6p.m. and then 2+ days are of some issues – hard work, peeda and adverse environment. But you enter great 6.5 days from Thursday 4 a.m. Get as many things done as possible. New things starting with good support from folks from Thursday 4 a.m. to Saturday 3 p.m.



SINGH (LEO)


Social events and health issues on the weekend and until Monday 6 p.m. Later, good collaborations and partnerships until Thursday 4 a.m. Then until Saturday 3 p.m. is adverse environment of hard work and difficulties. From Saturday 3 p.m. you enter 6.5 GREAT days ahead.



KANYA (VIRGO)


Good period for kids/education until Monday evening. Then until Thursday 4 a.m. shows social events but upset stomach and meeting with maternal family is quite likely. Then, until Saturday 3 p.m. you will see good time spent on partnerships and spouse. Tough time for 2 days from then on – watch out and drive carefully.



TULA (LIBRA)


Homely environment, rest until Monday eveing. Later in until Thursday 4 a.m. you will achieve a lot, good for kids and also study. Personal achievement and success. Then, until Saturday 3 p.m. you will see yourself eating a lot and also meeting maternal folks or specifically maternal cousins? – Good possibility!! From Saturday 3 p.m. 2+ days great for spending with spouse, partner hunting or overall collaborations. Meeting someone with elderly folks.



VRISHCHIK (Scorpio)


Travel possibilities until Monday evening. Later, until Thursday 4 a.m. is good to spend at home and take rest. The period until Saturday 3 p.m. is great for studies, quick achievements and kids. Saturday 3 p.m. onwards 2+ days great for partying around / upset stomach, water related issues.


DHANU (Sagittarius)


Monetary gains & family time until Monday evening. Later, travel possibilities, expressions, presentation or telecons etc until Thursday 4 a.m. Then, until Saturday 3 p.m. a great time to spend with mom or at home. Saturday 3 p.m. onwards 2 days great for study, kids and personal achievements – could get a good position/designation etc at job!



MAKAR (Capricorn)


Enthusiasm and energy until Monday evening. From then to Thursday 4 a.m. is great for some monetary gains and impressive speech. The period until Saturday 3 p.m. is of travel, presentations of connections with abroad folks. From Saturday 3 p.m. 2 days are about meeting mom or resting at home.



KUMBH (Aquarius)


Tough luck until Monday evening. Later on good energy and enthusiasm and new responsibilities until Thursday 4 a.m. Then until Saturday 3 a.m. it is about incremental gains, investment decisions. Then, from Saturday 3 p.m. 2 days are great for some travel, meeting siblings and also some presentation or even DEBATES!



MEEN (Pisces)


Great things until Monday evening. Later in 2 days are a bit tough for you until Thursday 4 a.m. – plan properly and be careful. Great energy and work done until Saturday 3 p.m. Then onwards 2 days show good gains and spending time with family.



47 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I see u r always busy & working late & hard! God bless! KD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! working hard and catching up for the delay! great, keep it up, our goodwishes are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Milind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting Milind.

    On another note, is anyone following the horror and brutality going on in Syria? Just wondering if an astrological phenomenon affects/causes such events. Please no war of political/personal views here... just hoping for some astrological/scientific logic here.

    Let there be peace!!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUCHOS GRACIAS!
    :D lookin forward to the week...again, i am still processing the amazing information from previous article on navamansh...

    Much regards
    Sahiwal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Milind,

    Is there something special about my mars. I have vargottama mars and mars is in its own nakshatra in virgo (chitra). Mars being my 7 and 12 lords

    Regards
    Hari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Milind

    Thanks for posting the weekly bhavishya. Your Kirk rashi predictions for Tuesday Wednesday as peeda days is very true!!!

    Waiting to hear from you on my last week's query.

    God Bless!
    AKS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thnx Miland. :-)

    Abhishika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Milind,

    I have send many emails to you. Could you please respond?

    -Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Milindji,

    I am Leo Rashi ( Magha Nakshatra ) - as mentioned in yr blogs, that Leo Rashi will get something very good that will put them in a different league. Still nothing happened for me, and also just 2 months left for Guru to change its position -- really worried - pls guide.

    Rgds,

    Mehul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also LEO (Magha Nakshatra) i am agree with you nothing good happen in my life, still waiting for good days, don't no how much time we will wait for AMAZING days, yes only 2 months left, hope for the best.

      Delete
  11. (1) Mehul:
    Patience! :) May is yet to get over! :) Guru is still half way of the Mesh rashi and yet to travel 15 more degrees! :)

    (2) No clue about Syria - Something bad keep happening in this world -- very diff to attach to planets every time! Things are cyclic in nature Rahu 18, Shani 30 Guru 12 etc Neptune 168, Harshal 84

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Milind,
    Last week you said that you will look during the week. I know that you are too busy. Please…please look on my details as I had sent my details and query to your Gmail ID. I am desperately waiting your reply. Now, my tough time will also started and experiencing now for both personal & professional fronts. I think you are annoyed on my desperation and on sending queries several times to you. Please….please………helps and guides me.
    Regards, Shashank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sir,

    Thanks for the post. It appears that you are very busy; I have droped the mail with the details on your id; well i can understand that you are extremely tied up. Can i please know if we can meet, since i am really tensed about my marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Milindji, If 5th House is empty for both husband and wife in lagna kundali, does that mean they will not have any santati..? What all needs to be checked?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sir,

    Is it so that Jupiter do harm for the house in which it is placed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Milindji,
    Hello. First of all many many thanks for the great guidance and knowledge you share on blog. simply amazing...Thanks for helping us all here. I have posted my birth details on 17th Feb from email: ankur.k*******@rediffmail.com . May I request you to please help me on that. I have send the same email Feb as well. Let me thank you sincerely for sharing your knowledge and helping us. It helps to have patience and trust in yourself. Great Milindji.
    Look forward to your reply
    Ankur

    ReplyDelete
  17. Milind you are amazing! I (tula) am indeed going to meet two of my maternal cousins on saturday, and after several years actually! This was suddenly decided a couple of weeks ago. What planetary position told this to you? Great, man.
    Well, I have two queries. You had once informed me that the shani in my horoscope is under guru drishti, so the effects of shani mahadasha (and maybe sadesati?) are softened. now that guru will be 8th for me from may, will it make the effects of mahadasha and sadesati severe?
    another thing that is bothering me: recently, a senior person in my profession offered me a responsibility, which is considered respectable in my kind of work. however, feeling that 8th guru will be stressful and tough on me for one year, i felt i should not add onto my responsibilities, so i refused it. is that a mistake? turning down something good because of fear of planetary support? shouldn't i just let good things happen and accept whatever is written in fate? your opinions please.
    thanks in advance,
    sarvesh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. SARVESH:
    NEVER turn down good offer like that -- it is the karma of 5 6 Guru which is given in 7th Guru and it may make you hard work in 8th Guru and then give next promotion or bhagyoday in 9th Guru..Planets are ONLY for 3rd opinion or 2nd opinion only unless VERY extreme indicators..! that too mahadasha etc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandy:
    NO -- please don't be under wrong impressions... :)Rather, Guru makes the particular TRIKON VERY STRONG. It is VERY VERY VERY BASIC level of thought process that Guru does NASH of the house it is in ! :) Rather it means the person WANTS to TAKE ON RESPONSIBILITIES in the things shown by that house...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your response; I have Jupiter, Venus & Mercury in my lagan(1st house); but during Guru Mahadasa in my childhood i have faced soooo many problems both physically & mentally, what does that mean.

      Delete
  20. Milindji, If 5th House is empty for both husband and wife in lagna kundali, does that mean they will not have any santati..? What all houses needs to be checked?
    Navaamsh also to be checked?

    Pls answer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Milind,
    My rasi is Kumbha.From last 5 years trying to change company but unable. DOB:-27/05/1970, Birthtime: 16:30 Place :- Jamshedpur. Really I don't know everybody at kumbha rasi getting good opportunity but for myself is financially is very bad position.

    Please let me know your comments.
    Thanks in advance.
    Arghya

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aarghya,

    I am Kumbha rasi too and I have been going through the exact same thing as you. You are not alone on this. I am Kumbha rasi, Simha lagna. I am waiting for some good time. I thought everything was going to turn slowly from November after Sani Transit but nothing has happened. This is just depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I am the same anonymous guy as above. I am currently undergoing Budh Mahadasa with Bidh Bhukti. It was supposed to be an awesome time in my life. But it is not. I am well educated and have a big job but my bank balance is worse than ever before, I hate my job and want a new job, that doesnt happen and my public image is taking a slight beating every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Milind Reading u is such a pleasure...keep up the good work..BR Anshuman Rath

    ReplyDelete
  25. Milindji,

    My wilfe and myself, we both are from Kanya rashi and as expected we are feeling heat and impacted by Sade sati worse than others. Do you see any ray of hope in near future for us? I heard that from mid april it should start getting better, is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Milind ,
    I find Your blog very interesting and informative about the Jyotisha.
    The weekly rashi phal is a big attraction to me.
    Please keet it up with such a good job.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. What about 4th house mars?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am Meen Rashi, As you hinted about the tough days and to be careful on tuesday and wednesday. Well, I dropped my mobile in the cab but was in luck coz got it after 1.5 hrs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Milindji,

    Please let me know.Last week I met one accident. For that lots of exp and mental tension and etc etc happen. What I do now? Though I am going shani mahadasa and shurku antradasa. Tula langa, kumbha rasi, still........struggling for good job.

    By the way its feel bad that somebody also feeling bad period like me.

    Thanks,
    Arghya

    ReplyDelete
  30. The weekly rashifal is an interesting read and I wait for the same every week. I am also waiting for the write up on 4th mars. I have mars in 4th house along with jupiter. Dhanu lagna that means jupiter is swagrahi. Moon in 10th with venus and saturn in 7th. It would be nice to hear your thoughts on the same.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy New Year to readers and Milindji.

    DhanuRL.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dear Milinji,
    Happy New year to you and all the followers here....I have posted one mail from *****.ankur@gmail.com on 17th Feb. I request you to please help. Looking forward for your advise and guidance.
    Regards
    Ankur

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Ugadi/Gudi Padwa/New Year to all of you....

    Rgds
    S

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello Sir,
    Sorry the mail I refered to was on 17th March instead. request your help pls.pls.pls.
    Thanks
    ANkur

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello Milind ji,

    Kanya rashi, as you said in this year rashifal this year has been tough professionally...nothing going on at all...even job interviews not going well...do you think I should continue to make effort towards changing my current job or wait untilled Guru transits to 9th house? Please advice...frustration level keep going up...

    Thanks,
    Puneet

    ReplyDelete
  37. @Sahiwal,
    How have you been doing....finally I was able to get time and get a very basic insight on your horoscope......confirm if you are reading this and I will throw the dart...lets see if it hits the right place :)

    cheers
    Amit Jain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ amit--
      Ive been doin ok :) how kind of u to remem!
      Bring it on... :D
      Sahiwal

      Delete
  38. milindji, gudi padvasha hardik shubhecchaa.......
    sir my hus dob 12 june 1979..time 13.30 place pune..going thourgh rough time...please show some path...thankzz shra

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Milind.
    Please respond to my email.. Eagerly waiting..
    thankss..
    shai

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Milind,

    Can you comment on Guru Shani combination in the 7th house?
    AKS

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Milind,

    As your well wisher, I think you are doing an awesome job connecting to so many people. But I feel your weekly rashi bhavishya has diluted your blog. All your other posts are very informative and reflect your in-depth knowledge.

    However, the weekly rashi bhavishya is very light and lacks the substance though seems more popular to bring in hits.

    Ameya

    ReplyDelete
  42. Totally disagree with Ameya. These forecasts are simple and easy to understand, which makes them very useful for the average reader like me.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Our best astrologer Pandit Bhushan Sharma doesn’t simply supply various services that comprise kala jadu, love drawback solutions, wedding life solutions and plenty of others, however still provides the information however you'll effortlessly utilize these services in your house.

    Best Astrologer

    ReplyDelete