Shani Rahu Yuti
Shani and Rahu alone on their own create enough awe in the minds of the astrologers let alone people not into it. These are most maligned astral bodies! Well, Raahu is just a NODE or a point formed by intersection of Earth’s and Moon’s orbit.
Shani is Kaarak or Governor of: Serious, Sincere, Slowly Slowly, Masses, people, workers, poor places, dirty place, older men, wise older men, politics, hard-work, delivery of fate & destiny, relentless crusader or an auditor or an accountant. Anything to do with larger group of people is dominated or comes under the Governance of Shani.
Raahu: Paternal Family, DNA, Hedonism, Extreme Anger, mystique, Sudden agitation, Image, Unreal, Over ambitious, Unhappy even after achieving goals due to insatiable desires, Addiction to something, Materialism. Behaves as per the planet it is with or the owner of its sign/house. People different than own caste culture religion: Usually poorer or one rung below yours in the society
As you can they can really handful together in the same house. They are so opposite by nature! Raahu is image wheras, Shani is the reminder of every minor thing ignored or pending! :) Raahu is UNMAAD, hysteria anger and agitation and image and Shani REALITY, mirror to reality and an astute auditor who gives you an EXACT reality check in every aspect of your life. Shani in a house and Shani drushti on a house (planet) in any horoscope shows some deficit with what that house (or planet) stand for in a chart.
Let us agree on one thing: This Yuti does show some pending debt or issues from the paternal family. NOW, Raahu in the 4th house (mom) would mean mother’s paternal family or father’s side mother family – it needs very careful deliberation. Also Nakshatra of Shani and Raahu is highly important to hone on to a particular family. So there is some bad karma or bad things happened in the paternal family in past generations which was STILL PENDING at the time of your birth! YES and you might very well be involved in some capacity in the previous birth with those events. Raahu with Shani usually results in some broken limbs or injuries that are KARMA-SANKET to you and reminder to you to pay back this unpaid and pending karma. Some drastic events with health especially to the limb shown by the sign they are in ---- is a stark reminder of the pending karma. Example In Sinvha – Heart/Spine in Vrishchik Kidney/progeny, in Mesh - -head/brain and so on. More close Shani is to Raahu and Shani is lesser degree than Raahu, bigger the nature & intensity of this pending karma! Shani being kaarak of masses or workers, usually multiple parties or people are affected in these events and not just the relatives. Shani Wakri & close to Raahu adds to the probability of need to pay back by sufferings and good deeds might have lesser impact. Shani Wakri and Close to Rahu AND THEIR owner wakri and in Shani drushti or Mangal drushti – more drastic and more so to be paid by pains and lesser by good deeds. HOWEVER, trying to find out what might have happened in the paternal family which was not correct, and trying to return it or do some patch-up or some good karma could have some surprising results. Especially when Shani Rahu are in the Kids’ (5th) house which means having kids an issue or healthy kids an issue. Good Karma can help GREATLY to resolve these issues or at least have results later in life (30+). The earlier one starts in life to pay back - - better the effect! Of course, GURU drushti on Shani_Rahu or owner of Shani-Rahu sign – reduces some of the extreme effects and also gives an opportunity to get a Guru or simply a good advice to pay back some of it so that the pain/suffering is reduces and positive results appear faster.
(1) Rahu Shani in the 2nd house - -Family Wealth shows some Sahukaari sort of bad work done by the paternal family.
(2) Raahu Shani in the 4th house shows again some farm, house, Go-Dhan (Cows, Buffalos etc), vehicles related issues done. (health of mom an issue or some hurt limb if owner of 4th house Wakri or in Shani drushti)
(3) In the 7th house multiple affairs/connections with different caste culture and mostly 1 / 2 rung below folks. The Bollywood actor who had a problem with the house-help and went to jail must have had Raahu Shukra Shani in the 7th house or maybe 12th house).
(4) Shani Rahu 12th house – Some real expense, or money owed by paternal family – to people 912 hours away --- abroad or foreign. If Guru drushti and well placed, then even money could come in from abroad.
(5) Raahu Shani in the 5th house – Kids issues and health issues to kids or some peculiarity with some organ shown by the sign (Pisces – Ankles/feet, Vrishabh: eyes, throat, nose, tongue, Mithun: Arms Shoulders, Kirk: Lungs and so on)
(6) Rahu Shani in the 3rd and 6th and 11th house do have their own baggage BUT for you it shows wealth. Money and so on BUT it DOES show health issues or longevity issues to siblings (3rd) or siblings of paternal grandparents or Mama mousi cousins (6th) and elder siblings elder cousins (11th). But yes 3 6 11 shows lot less issues than other houses. Even 9th house would do fine but not as much as 3 6 11.
(7) Guru drushti will help on Shani Rahu and also on their owner! Managl drushti will bring in some violence and also loss of a limb/organ due to an injury (acute degrees and not just a simple drushti).
(8) Wakri Shani or Wakri owner of the house Rahu Shani are—further bigger issues!
(1) Try to find out what happened in the family before your birth or around your birth also. Even trying to find out is a good thing and shows you intention to cosmos God and souls that you want to help!
(2) Acknowledge/Repent to God and self that something bad might have happened & you are sorry for that and would like to make amendments.
(3) Consult trusted astrologer for DIRECTION of good karma and direction of search (NOT just some gemstone and some Pooja which are like loopholes of the law which anyone again can put a PIL or RFI :) :) == TEMP fix will not help as your kids and next generations will keep carrying the same issues!
(4) Check charts of others folks in the family – they will also show some indications and even of course parents. More so parents and siblings. The patterns repeat for sure.
(5) Once you start getting information – Try to help and pay back whatever you can in your capacity.
(6) Avoid anger arrogance
P.S. It is important to analyze chart in the right sense and intentions. Indians don’t want to pay for good analysis and hence astrologer often put in Pooja & gemstones etc to ensure they are paid well. Nobody wants to pay money to know what one owes and needs to pay back to folks! :) :) So ensure that this Yuti is analyzed Logically and not with superstitious awe of astrology.
Rahu Mahadasha not full but Rahu Antardasha and Shani Antardasha would result in some interesting, unexplained frustration, events & behavior of self and family members. Shani Maha and Rahu antardasha also the same. Even the best of the best Mahadasha and Shani and Rahu antardasha in them would KEEP reminding of the pending karma and would pull you back by hook or crook to what you OWE to the world! NO FATE but What we make..! Imagine Gold bought in 1990 with smaller amounts would be worth today 30 times!!!! So paying small amount of debts right from childhood can have a magical impact by the time you are like 20/25/30 etc etc. Keep watching for KARMA-SANKET that are delivered thru health issue, weird events and unexplained anger or agitation making matters worse! That’s the time to realize that the “surroundings” is not happy with you and want you to pay back stuff! :) As you were part of this in the past life(s) – you are the one responsible for this yuti on your chart and ONLY YOU can pay it back..!!
Raahu stays 18 months in a sign and Shani 2.5 years. So thus Yuti would have varying degree of proximity and intensity – as many permutations & combinations as there are families and people on the mother Earth! :) :) It is complex but not that complex! So just having this Yuti Rahu 1st degree and Shani 30th degree – would have very very less impact as the past life karma is not that bad. But being close and Shani Wakri and their owner wakri and no Guru drushti and say Mangal drushti – all these will show increasing level of issues. So some common-sense “TAARATAMYA” is needed. You don’t let your friends fool you to spend money on a party easily!! Don’t let an astrologer make you run around like headless chicken! :)